(IMPORTANT) Former .CO moderator disowns incel community, confirms they are collaborating with the FBI during press interview.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement.
This post may as well be unpinned.

Because honestly it seems nobody cares too much even if the mods there do regularly communicate with the authorities about its users. The same thing happened with 4chan, after a number of people posted there before thier big crime the FBI and NSA became heavily involved with 4chan. And now some of 4chan's servers are literally run by the NSA. They save every post made on that site and algorithms routinely comb the posts for keywords that will "redflag" the post. Yet? People still post there all the time. Nobody cares.

To be honest, this kind of thing happens with most big websites and social media platforms. Facebook and Reddit are both heavily monitored for example. So water is wet basically.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Looking at the owners picture the guy isn't even an incel. No recessed chin, no puffy cheeks, has a good enough jawline. The mod was a mentalcel.

AccountError

chimping out
AccountError said:
TheRiddler said:
Looking at the owners picture the guy isn't even an incel. No recessed chin, no puffy cheeks, has a good enough jawline. The mod was a mentalcel.
all the mods on .co are fakecel fаggots tbh
he was not a mod on .co
He was a chat room moderator on a Discord.
he is irrelevant i was talking about mods .co in general

StoicNihilist

Because honestly it seems nobody cares too much even if the mods there do regularly communicate with the authorities about its users. The same thing happened with 4chan, after a number of people posted there before thier big crime the FBI and NSA became heavily involved with 4chan. And now some of 4chan's servers are literally run by the NSA. They save every post made on that site and algorithms routinely comb the posts for keywords that will "redflag" the post. Yet? People still post there all the time. Nobody cares.

To be honest, this kind of thing happens with most big websites and social media platforms. Facebook and Reddit are both heavily monitored for example. So water is wet basically.
@vcelguy @Anesthetic

Anesthetic

Mod
StoicNihilist said:

@vcelguy @Anesthetic
I'll leave it pinned for now. I think it's important that people know what the .co/.me crew is up to. Whether they care or not, is entirely up to them.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist said:
StoicNihilist said:

@vcelguy @Anesthetic
I'll leave it pinned for now. I think it's important that people know what the .co/.me crew is up to. Whether they care or not, is entirely up to them.
Screenshot_20200703-085415_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is Sergeant responsible for the last few DDoS attacks?

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
StoicNihilist said:

@vcelguy @Anesthetic
vcelguy only talks with KGBchads, and not FBIcels and CIAniggers like .cuck

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
Anesthetic said:
StoicNihilist said:
View attachment 23382

Is Sergeant responsible for the last few DDoS attacks?
i don't even get why he want to get rid of competion this bad, or why the users are in faovur of nuking an forum that is on the 'side' as they are

Anesthetic

Mod
StoicNihilist said:
StoicNihilist said:

@vcelguy @Anesthetic
vcelguy only talks with KGBchads, and not FBIcels and CIAniggers like .cuck
That's my guy!

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier

Based redpill quality ist unpinnend or even censored….
Even also shitzo and other psycho BS is still pinned....

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist said:

Based redpill quality ist unpinnend or even censored….
Even also shitzo and other psycho BS is still pinned....
It's not "schitzo" if its true.

But nobody cares is what I'm saying, so this thread should be unpinned.

Inceldo

A rope away from ascension
Well I watched the video and as much as i hate .co this is BS

I remember jack from 2017. He was a prolific poster but never a mod. I remember everyone shitting on him constantly until the mods banned him.

Inceldo

Inceldo said:
Whats his mod @?

Is this ryo?
because he wasn't. a. mod. on "master"'s forum

That's one reason to unsticky this.

he was a moderator on a discord tangentially related to the forum after he begged for this position

He subsequently lied he was a mod so he'd get more media appearances, and you all are just giving him the attention he wants.
Yeah i know i made another post after listening to the video. I know about jack.

Inceldo

The actual mods on 'master's forum aka not jack, were almost all physically deformed non-Europeans. And their forum is modeled after the perspective of a genetically deformed ethnic with no hope, which is not the case for all incels
That's not true

Sarge is from romania

Ryo was white

Knajjd definitely isnt deformed