(IMPORTANT) Former .CO moderator disowns incel community, confirms they are collaborating with the FBI during press interview.

StoicNihilist

"Time is a flat circle."
OysterSauce said:
Not a big surprise. This was common knowledge, an "open secret," for a long time.
...but hopefully this will open more people's eyes. That site is not to be trusted, nor taken seriously.
This thread should be temporarily pinned. Its important people see this.

Tbh most users there have had a hunch that something was off about .co but this is confirmation.

Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the FBI gives the moderator team some sort of cash reward for every tip they send in about users. The reason I say that is because that's how it works in real life. I personally know someone who has recieved a cash reward from police for turning in a tip that led to an arrest.

@vcelguy @Che @Arthur

Tupolev

Спецназ
OysterSauce said:
OysterSauce said:
Not a big surprise. This was common knowledge, an "open secret," for a long time.
...but hopefully this will open more people's eyes. That site is not to be trusted, nor taken seriously.

Tbh most users there have had a hunch that something was off about .co but this is confirmation.

Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the FBI gives the moderator team some sort of cash reward for every tip they send in about users.

@vcelguy @Che @Arthur
Thread has been pinned.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
OysterSauce said:
OysterSauce said:

Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the FBI gives the moderator team some sort of cash reward for every tip they send in about users.

@vcelguy @Che @Arthur
Its over for paranoidcels.

StoicNihilist

"Time is a flat circle."
StoicNihilist said:
OysterSauce said:

@vcelguy @Che @Arthur
That's literally how it works in real life. In my state if you give the police a tip that leads to a drug arrest you can receive a cash reward for it. Happens all the time.

That's why I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me too much if the FBI gives a moderator financial incentive to give them tips on "credible threats".

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
StoicNihilist said:

@vcelguy @Che @Arthur
That's literally how it works in real life. In my state if you give the police a tip that leads to a drug arrest you can receive a cash reward for it. Happens all the time.

That's why I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me too much if the FBI gives a moderator financial incentive to give them tips on "credible threats".
The host server of this site is located in Russia.

They don't even shut down credit card scammers.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Oogabooga said:
For real?
Oh, he ain't dead. He said he is going to kill himself in YouTube and it was shared in shortcels.

Seems he is still miserable after leaving the "community".
Yeah he's not dead.
He is still miserable as always though.

Jfl @ having a better mindset will make my life better bro.

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
I think being required to writing a book about your personal life gave off red flags to begin with.

VPN was one thing, but writing in detail of who are you? Fuck that, I'm not about to have the FBI show up to my doorstep that easy. There's a challenge and hoops they have to get through.