I'm terrified of women

King Abazo

Incels.Net Novice
Something happened today that reminded me of this post. Came back to share and reply.
I can't stand 6 feet away from a woman without getting flustered.

hurdlafterhurdl said:
I can't relate to you, OP, all I can say is that your fears are well-founded IMO if you LOOK incel and aren't if you look okay.
See for yourself: https://incels.net/threads/rate-me.21895/

chinpanzee-iq said:
Doesn’t sound like you’re fearful of women innately, for the reason that they are female and you are male.
sounds like you are fearful because of social and cultural reasons and the power they hold over you
To me, that sounds like "You don't fear sharks innately, you just fear getting attacked!"

King Abazo said:
Don't fear. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. Ya I know that the feminiѕts want us men to take suіcіde, that their way of trying to kill us all. Don't let them win, face your fears, even if they report you, you still have to continue to be human. You will only inspire others. Remember you are still stronger than them. Their power is just an illution yours are real. If feminiѕts abuses their power normal people will wake up. When there is an evil force oppressing the people, good people will rise up against it. Or you can just act like a soldier so they can't report you for something.
As much as I'd love to face my fears "even if they report you," it doesn't really do much to assuage them.
It's not going to "inspire others", most people won't care to look deeper than a woman claiming harassment.
It's like the ProJared debacle, or Mattress Girl, or Duke Lacrosse team, or Brett Kavanaugh. Most people will never care to look further than the headline,
What power do I have against that?
You have your brothers and your own strength

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
Nothing the red pill won't fix, get that down your neck and you'll be fine.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
What exactly do you mean?
Once you take it you no longer have any emotional need for women you'll be a full independent man. You may still have sex drive or whatever but get a fleshlight and/or some Pοrn and you're done. Other things you can if you're that bothered but all in all you'll be a women free man, for life. Get this down your neck.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
RamblinMan said:
What exactly do you mean?
Once you take it you no longer have any emotional need for women you'll be a full independent man. You may still have sex drive or whatever but get a fleshlight and/or some Pοrn and you're done. Other things you can if you're that bothered but all in all you'll be a women free man, for life. Get this down your neck.

And, dare I ask, how is that any different from my situation now? I already use Pοrn and am currently woman free. What about human interaction? What about a need for intimacy and craving for love?
I already take pills for depression, I don't need some "you don't need women, just get Pοrn" speech.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
And, dare I ask, how is that any different from my situation now? I already use Pοrn and am currently woman free. What about human interaction? What about a need for intimacy and craving for love?
Love and sex are two separate things you know. Try to limit human interaction as most people are c*nts anyway. If you have no mates or whatever it's not a huge deal just invest your time into doing whatever you like you have free time. You can work on bettering yourself, educating yourself, getting your fit sit around playing video games all. Whatever you like. The main thing to really focus on is acquiring currency as that will really give you your options in life. Don't waste your energy on chasing after women they're not interested in you so return their disinterest in kind.

I already take pills for depression, I don't need some "you don't need women, just get Pοrn" speech.
You don't need any of those pills they will make you worse. Only the red pill will do. Take that and you'll be fixed right up 100% in the noggin for life. There's no going back once you take it though.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
Love and sex are two separate things you know. Try to limit human interaction as most people are c*nts anyway. If you have no mates or whatever it's not a huge deal just invest your time into doing whatever you like you have free time. You can work on bettering yourself, educating yourself, getting your fit sit around playing video games all. Whatever you like. The main thing to really focus on is acquiring currency as that will really give you your options in life. Don't waste your energy on chasing after women they're not interested in you so return their disinterest in kind.

You don't need any of those pills they will make you worse. Only the red pill will do. Take that and you'll be fixed right up 100% in the noggin for life. There's no going back once you take it though.
I already get little to no human interaction. Kind of a reason why I'm depressed.
And I'm already working on myself by going to school for Computer Science and working at a church. Still isn't a replacement for intimacy.

I don't get you redpillers on Incel forums. You seem to spend all your time trying to convince blackpillers that if all they do is get money/hobbies they'll be better. As if we don't do that ѕhit already.

If all you have to offer is poor advice like "just get Pοrn" and "don't chase women, they aren't interested in you" I'm not gonna waste my time continuing this conversation.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
The only good woman in my life, the perfect woman, was my grandmother. She is not with us anymore. I was a problematic grandson and I hope she can forgive me.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
[

I already get little to no human interaction. Kind of a reason why I'm depressed.
The thing is normies don't like incels they like people they can relate to on a personal level so forget about them any interaction you get from them will always be negative. You're better to not have that kind of interaction, not having it is good. Also the last thing you want to do is hangout with other incels they're only interested in wallowing their own own self misery like yourself. You have your own problems to deal with you don't want to share in theirs they can do one. If you work on improving yourself, your situation in life and doing what you want to you will eventually meet people through that who aren't a total waste of your time. But it's only a bonus not something you absolutely need. The trick is to maintain the desire but lose all your attachment to that desire.

If all you have to offer is poor advice like "just get Pοrn" and "don't chase women, they aren't interested in you" I'm not gonna waste my time continuing this conversation.
But they aren't interested, the black pill isn't going to change anything it's over for you so you won't change anything. If you take the red pill however ... women still won't be interested in you but you won't mind and that is real positive change. Only take the pill that will result in a positive change that's the real medicine. Black pill is like the halfway point between blue pill and pill, you need to come all the way. Step into the light.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
I don't get you redpillers on Incel forums. You seem to spend all your time trying to convince blackpillers that if all they do is get money/hobbies they'll be better. As if we don't do that ѕhit already.
Agreed, I've been doing that ѕhit 15 years and still feel like ѕhit.
None of those bussiness make the touch starvation go away.

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
I have PTSD from women, I feel enormous ammount of stress and anxiety when a young women is near me, my brain is blocked