I'm terrified of women

PositiveMan247

Incels.Net Novice
Throw away or gradually wean yourself off the pills. Meds gradually destroy mental and physical health. You'll never improve your body and mind taking them. What's more, if they worked then you wouldn't be depressed. If you need to take something, start with natural herbs or foods like st. johns wort or maca root. You may not believe it, but proper nutrition will go a long way in helping to improve your mind and body. Instead of making "What's the point of going on?" your focus, make something like "How do I lose my first 5 pounds?" or "What book am I going to read?" your center of attention. Learning to think contructively will also help you manage your depression. More time spent thinking contructively is less time spent thinking destructively. It is simple but hard to practice at first. As for working with gals, keep your interaction with them at work business only. No small talk. Never be alone with one at any time. Make sure there's always a witness.
You can also google "The Mike Pence Rule". The advice in this rule is sound. It takes away gals ability to falsely accuse you of harassment.

Here a link for a brief explanation

Last edited:

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
Throw away or gradually wean yourself off the pills. Meds gradually destroy mental and physical health. You'll never improve your body and mind taking them. What's more, if they worked then you wouldn't be depressed. If you need to take something, start with natural herbs or foods like st. johns wort or maca root. You may not believe it, but proper nutrition will go a long way in helping to improve your mind and body. Instead of making "What's the point of going on?" your focus, make something like "How do I lose my first 5 pounds?" or "What book am I going to read?" your center of attention. Learning to think contructively will also help you manage your depression. More time spent thinking contructively is less time spent thinking destructively. It is simple but hard to practice at first. As for working with gals, keep your interaction with them at work business only. No small talk. Never be alone with one at any time. Make sure there's always a witness.
Alright, I'll give it a try.
Thank you.

PositiveMan247

Incels.Net Novice
Whenever possible, eat organic, non-gmo foods and herbs. Your diet does not have to be perfect. You just have to cut junk out of the bulk of your diet. If you have time to go outside and get some morning sunlight, do that. Contrary to popular belief, morning sunshine is very beneficial to our health. All you need is a 20 to 30 minutes of morning sunshine before it gets hot. It's also free as well.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
PositiveMan247 said:
You clear your vision by becoming a more rational person. In my opinion, counselors are a complete waste of time and money. Focus on healing your mind. Focus on losing the weight you gained. Focus on earning more money. Instead of torturing yourself on things you can't control, start building contructive habits off of the things you do control. I promise you that focusing on improving your mental and physical health is more work than you realize. You won't have time to worry about gals if you're actively focused on improving your mind, body and finances.
OP is rational in his fears.. don't spread this bluepill agenda here...We all know these things don't work over and over again...He has the benefit of learning from other peoples lives here...Don't mis guide him...you are in a wrong place if you think these advices work..I agree with you partially.. it helps to make oneself stronger..so he can fight the enemies aka soyciety...but his fear is very rational..
I've also tryed the healthy died, recover yourself stuff for years. Hasnt work.
Nothing substitutes skin hunger for sex and intimacy, wich you never get, wich makes you ill in the long term. No other No-Fap or other bullshit has worked for me.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Same here. 32y old and never been able to speak properly to a girl. When I think about it, I think it's been at least 10-15 years since I last talked to a girl casually (ofc, I don't count a brief 2 seconds word exchange with cashiers or workers in betting shops etc), so one could assume things went more downhill since my teen days since I never actually worked on improving my social skills, but rather neglected them.

To be more clear, my sever social anxiety is affecting me when talking to men too, it's just it's not that prominent.

I've tried "I don't give a fuck attitude", meth, marijuana, alcohol...nothing helps.

When I went to therapist back in my early 20's, I got prescribed Eglonyl (sulpiride based) to threat my anxiety, but after a few pills I became impotent so I stopped taking them.

If anyone finds "a way out", please share here ;)

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
If you are a truecel, your every conversation with a foid will die after 2-3 minutes max, after years you will realize that there is no point in going trough same embarassing ѕhit over and over again and you will start to avoid any interactions with them because outcome is same

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
I can't relate to you, OP, all I can say is that your fears are well-founded IMO if you LOOK incel and aren't if you look okay. I'm in the same boat as you but still in school and younger, I used to be mentalcel and I've become fatcel. I felt more confident asking girls out before I gained weight than I do now (although I hide the weight well, it's not that much). How rapey you seem is literally how bad you look, we've all seen girls post admit that blackpill online.

Chad Only

Incels.Net Junior
I'm the same. I tried to avoid foids and people in general, but when I have to talk to one my voice is always realy quiet and quivering.

The other day a 9/10 walked in front of me. She was like 5' 11" and she was wearing high heels and she had the expression of someone who knows she's considered a goddess. I started to feel really anxious. I was feeling dizzy and short of breath, like a thief caught on the act. I "knew" I had no right to breathe the same air as her and I started to imagine she would call me out for being a rapey creep.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
I'm the same. I tried to avoid foids and people in general, but when I have to talk to one my voice is always realy quiet and quivering.

The other day a 9/10 walked in front of me. She was like 5' 11" and she was wearing high heels and she had the expression of someone who knows she's considered a goddess. I started to feel really anxious. I was feeling dizzy and short of breath, like a thief caught on the act. I "knew" I had no right to breathe the same air as her and I started to imagine she would call me out for being a rapey creep.
Thankfully I have not run into too many of these and most who have been the superficially nice type, not the judgy bitchy type who will use you as a 'villain' to look like victims for some chad to come save.

Novosadjanin

If you are a truecel, your every conversation with a foid will die after 2-3 minutes max, after years you will realize that there is no point in going trough same embarassing ѕhit over and over again and you will start to avoid any interactions with them because outcome is same
So it was my destiny then as this kinda came true. That is how each of my conversation goes. I mean, as I said, since my late teens I've just stopped trying, but I would lie if I said that 6 out of 7 days a week I don't feel both anger and sorrow for being such miserable moron. I also often wonder if I should blame myself or my genetics. I still can't tell.

But still, how demoralized (and lazy in a way) one must be not to undertake any action towards eventual fear overcoming for all these years. At least to try to do it out of spite.

Btw, while you mentioned it, I would like to share my latest anecdotal story on that matter that happened a few months ago.
In a local betting shop (which is also a nice cafe) where I usually go, one of the workers is former classmate friend of mine. A decent girl and average looking. She's one of the very few woman I occasionally have a brief conversation with. Logically, since I go there regularly for many years. It's a bit easier when you know someone almost entire life :) .
So one day she invited me for a coffee to her workplace. Don't know how she got my number. Said not much going on in a cafe and she's bored. I was both surprised and scared a bit, but went there as I wanted to pay a bet slip anyway.
Anyhow, cafe was empty so she could sit at my table, brought a coffee for both of us, we light up a cigarette and started a conversation. Everything was going fine for like 10-15 minutes while she's been asking questions and doing most of the talk until at one point a 5 seconds of silence happened and that hit me like a truck and I got totally mentally blocked. The awkward silence went on for like 20 seconds more and I started screaming inside my head : "Say fuсking something"! So I repeated in my mind : "think! , think!, think!", but all I had in my brain was monkey playing cymbals like in that iconic scene in The Simpsons. My mind still unresponsive...
Now more than a minute of awkward silence already passed and my brain actually got an idea : " Ask her if she watched Real - Barcelona game that took place last night" :D . Like seriously? That's the best my brain could come up with after more than a minute of thinking?! Then I even started sweating, felt shame and my anxiety was at highest possible point, so I faked I got an SMS and that I must urgently leave. I ran off as fast as I could. When I passed a 20-30 meters point from the place, I started laughing loud out of misery and looked like a total nut on the street. I just couldn't hold it. It was too much misery to hold inside myself.

I am not a truecel though.

Last edited:

chinpanzee-iq

Incels.Net Novice
Doesn’t sound like you’re fearful of women innately, for the reason that they are female and you are male.

sounds like you are fearful because of social and cultural reasons and the power they hold over you

Novosadjanin

I don't know. Million, trillion fuсking times I've been trying to perform an introspection, but still failing to draw any conclusions.

King Abazo

Incels.Net Novice
I've got the gynophobia, lads. I can't even look women in the eye for a long period of time without getting nervous.
I'm afraid of approaching them at work setting for fear of it being considered sexual harassment.
I'm afraid of approaching them on the street for being considered a burglar, murderer, or rаpist.
I'm afraid of being alone with a women for what she might claim I did.
I'm afraid of drunken women and bars, I avoid them like the plague.
I'm afraid of one-night stands for fear of her claiming I rаped her.
I'm afraid of marriage for the possibility of getting absolutely rаped by divorce.
I'm afraid of women, for I know the worst is bound to happen with them.

I got scared off years ago by feminiѕt talking points like "Men fear rejection, women fear rаpe/murder" and it just snowballed from there.

I've talked to multiple counselors about this, and they all throw around the same lame tropes like "Well, your mom's a girl, are you afraid of her?" or "Well, X isn't happening to you right now, so I wouldn't worry too much about it."

What should I do? Are all these fears rational?
Don't fear. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. Ya I know that the feminiѕts want us men to take suіcіde, that their way of trying to kill us all. Don't let them win, face your fears, even if they report you, you still have to continue to be human. You will only inspire others. Remember you are still stronger than them. Their power is just an illution yours are real. If feminiѕts abuses their power normal people will wake up. When there is an evil force oppressing the people, good people will rise up against it. Or you can just act like a soldier so they can't report you for something.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
Something happened today that reminded me of this post. Came back to share and reply.
I can't stand 6 feet away from a woman without getting flustered.

I can't relate to you, OP, all I can say is that your fears are well-founded IMO if you LOOK incel and aren't if you look okay.
See for yourself: https://incels.net/threads/rate-me.21895/

Doesn’t sound like you’re fearful of women innately, for the reason that they are female and you are male.
sounds like you are fearful because of social and cultural reasons and the power they hold over you
To me, that sounds like "You don't fear sharks innately, you just fear getting attacked!"

Don't fear. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. Ya I know that the feminiѕts want us men to take suіcіde, that their way of trying to kill us all. Don't let them win, face your fears, even if they report you, you still have to continue to be human. You will only inspire others. Remember you are still stronger than them. Their power is just an illution yours are real. If feminiѕts abuses their power normal people will wake up. When there is an evil force oppressing the people, good people will rise up against it. Or you can just act like a soldier so they can't report you for something.
As much as I'd love to face my fears "even if they report you," it doesn't really do much to assuage them.
It's not going to "inspire others", most people won't care to look deeper than a woman claiming harassment.
It's like the ProJared debacle, or Mattress Girl, or Duke Lacrosse team, or Brett Kavanaugh. Most people will never care to look further than the headline,
What power do I have against that?

chinpanzee-iq

Incels.Net Novice
Something happened today that reminded me of this post. Came back to share and reply.
I can't stand 6 feet away from a woman without getting flustered.

hurdlafterhurdl said:
I can't relate to you, OP, all I can say is that your fears are well-founded IMO if you LOOK incel and aren't if you look okay.
See for yourself: https://incels.net/threads/rate-me.21895/

chinpanzee-iq said:
To me, that sounds like "You don't fear sharks innately, you just fear getting attacked!"

King Abazo said:
As much as I'd love to face my fears "even if they report you," it doesn't really do much to assuage them.
It's not going to "inspire others", most people won't care to look deeper than a woman claiming harassment.
It's like the ProJared debacle, or Mattress Girl, or Duke Lacrosse team, or Brett Kavanaugh. Most people will never care to look further than the headline,
What power do I have against that?
but the reasons he gives are extremely specific- being me-too rаped and accused and such.