I'm terrified of women

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
I've got the gynophobia, lads. I can't even look women in the eye for a long period of time without getting nervous.
I'm afraid of approaching them at work setting for fear of it being considered sexual harassment.
I'm afraid of approaching them on the street for being considered a burglar, murderer, or rаpist.
I'm afraid of being alone with a women for what she might claim I did.
I'm afraid of drunken women and bars, I avoid them like the plague.
I'm afraid of one-night stands for fear of her claiming I rаped her.
I'm afraid of marriage for the possibility of getting absolutely rаped by divorce.
I'm afraid of women, for I know the worst is bound to happen with them.

I got scared off years ago by feminiѕt talking points like "Men fear rejection, women fear rаpe/murder" and it just snowballed from there.

I've talked to multiple counselors about this, and they all throw around the same lame tropes like "Well, your mom's a girl, are you afraid of her?" or "Well, X isn't happening to you right now, so I wouldn't worry too much about it."

What should I do? Are all these fears rational?

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
Terrified has a very negative connotation. Are you that scared of foids?
Yes, terrified is appropriate in this case. I'm so terrified I avoid eye contact in the street for fear of creeping them out. I can't talk to anyone else about this, they just give me the same excuses I listed above.

I think the answer is simple -- just stay away from women as much as possible.
That's been my answer, but it's short term. I need to get over this fear and move on with my life.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
I've got the gynophobia, lads. I can't even look women in the eye for a long period of time without getting nervous.
I'm afraid of approaching them at work setting for fear of it being considered sexual harassment.
I'm afraid of approaching them on the street for being considered a burglar, murderer, or rаpist.
I'm afraid of marriage for the possibility of getting absolutely rаped by divorce.

I got scared off years ago by feminiѕt talking points like "Men fear rejection, women fear rаpe/murder" and it just snowballed from there.

I've talked to multiple counselors about this, and they all throw around the same lame tropes like "Well, your mom's a girl, are you afraid of her?" or "Well, X isn't happening to you right now, so I wouldn't worry too much about it."

I suffer from the same problem as you man. I really do

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Solo Disident said:
I suffer from the same problem as you man. I really do
It's helpful to hear there's someone else with this fear too. I hope we can find a solution for this soon.
well is literally almost the reality were i live now. Woman are dangerous to men. If they want to attack you or mock you, you are not allowed to defend yourself. Police will come and beat you up no matter what happened if you have a problem with a foid.

PositiveMan247

Incels.Net Novice

There's no need to be terrified of gals but it's best to avoid them if they tend to dislike you. Being cautious about possibly being thrown in jail over a false accusation, losing your job or being dragged through the government guillotine are all rational as there are many cases of this happening to guys. Most if not all feminiѕt talking points are easily debunked. The fact is that no one likes rejection and male rapists are a very small amount of the male population. You'd be better served to just completely ignore feminiѕts. They don't want equality, they want privilege. Keep in mind that gals generally are extremely manipulative. As I suggest to everyone here, focus on your emotional, physical and financial health. Feel free to message me anytime if you're still unclear about what to do.

Player

Incels.Net Regular
I acually asked for a date all of my stacy tier crushes. I even subtly told my pervious boss that I like her as a woman straight in the face in front of co-workers.

P.S. You just need to care less about their feelings and what they think, OP. As distinct humans they are weaker than you mentally and physically. Think about it in biological way. Get rid of hyperreality simulacrums. Clear your mind. Imagine yourself as chad. Would chad has the same fear?

Last edited:

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
Imagine yourself as chad. Would chad has the same fear?
That's kind of the problem. I'm not chad. I'm a 27 year old obese mentalcel.
Whatever attempt at flirting I could possibly muster will inherently be seen as sexual harassment because I'm not attractive. Any positive sexual encounter I engage in could still be called rаpe when the women decides she regrets not sleeping with Chad. Any woman desperate enough to marry me will divorce me the instant someone better comes along.
I'm not going to waste my time dreaming of "what would Chad do" because I'm not one.
If you want proof of that, go to "Rate Me" that I posted in Off-Topic.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
As I suggest to everyone here, focus on your emotional, physical and financial health.
I guess my problem is, why bother?
When I was 100 lbs lighter, worked out three times a week, had two separate jobs, my own apartment, and extra money in the bank, I still couldn't attract a woman to save my life.
What's the point of even trying anymore?

Last edited:

Player

Incels.Net Regular
Player said:
Whatever attempt at flirting I could possibly muster will inherently be seen as sexual harassment because I'm not attractive. Any positive sexual encounter I engage in could still be called rаpe when the women decides she regrets not sleeping with Chad. Any woman desperate enough to marry me will divorce me the instant someone better comes along.
I'm not going to waste my time dreaming of "what would Chad do" because I'm not one.
I offered it because in your posts you don't actually talk about fear of women themselves but about fear of injustice. It is normal for every human to fear injustice. Besides, you need to understand that the source of this injustice are simps and rigged system. Foid which falsely accuse you does such things not because it is a female, but because it is sad excuse of a human being, a criminal protected by the state. Where I live criminals now freely walk on the street, beat and kidnap people. Does it mean I should never exit my apartment? No.

As I said, you need to clear your vision. Your fear is byproduct of your blured perception.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
RamblinMan said:
Player said:
I offered it because in your posts you don't actually talk about fear of women themselves but about fear of injustice. It is normal for every human to fear injustice. Besides, you need to understand that the source of this injustice are simps and rigged system. Foid which falsely accuse you does such things not because it is a female, but because it is sad excuse of a human being, a criminal protected by the state. Where I live criminals now freely walk on the street, beat and kidnap people. Does it mean I should never exit my apartment? No.

As I said, you need to clear your vision. Your fear is byproduct of your blured perception.
So how do I clear my vision?

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master

they are rational. these have happened to me..and it is no easy..
I'm afraid of one-night stands for fear of her claiming I rаped her.(not a one night stand but just dating)

your counselors are jerk.. when someone falsely accuses of a rаpe, the same counselors will claim that they saw a psychopath in you..
stop going to them...

PositiveMan247

Incels.Net Novice
You clear your vision by becoming a more rational person. In my opinion, counselors are a complete waste of time and money. Focus on healing your mind. Focus on losing the weight you gained. Focus on earning more money. Instead of torturing yourself on things you can't control, start building contructive habits off of the things you do control. I promise you that focusing on improving your mental and physical health is more work than you realize. You won't have time to worry about gals if you're actively focused on improving your mind, body and finances.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
You clear your vision by becoming a more rational person. In my opinion, counselors are a complete waste of time and money. Focus on healing your mind. Focus on losing the weight you gained. Focus on earning more money. Instead of torturing yourself on things you can't control, start building contructive habits off of the things you do control. I promise you that focusing on improving your mental and physical health is more work than you realize. You won't have time to worry about gals if you're actively focused on improving your mind, body and finances.
OP is rational in his fears.. don't spread this bluepill agenda here...We all know these things don't work over and over again...He has the benefit of learning from other peoples lives here...Don't mis guide him...you are in a wrong place if you think these advices work..I agree with you partially.. it helps to make oneself stronger..so he can fight the enemies aka soyciety...but his fear is very rational..

PositiveMan247

Incels.Net Novice
PositiveMan247 said:
OP is rational in his fears.. don't spread this bluepill agenda here...We all know these things don't work over and over again...He has the benefit of learning from other peoples lives here...Don't mis guide him...you are in a wrong place if you think these advices work..I agree with you partially.. it helps to make oneself stronger..so he can fight the enemies aka soyciety...but his fear is very rational..
What "blue pill" agenda do you think I'm trying to spread? If you read my first post here, you'll see I agree with many of the things on his list but not all. My intent is to help him make himself mentally and physically stronger. If any of his counselors was any good, he wouldn't be here asking for advice. Many counselors will waste your time and take your money just like most gals will. What's more, counselors are typically employed by the state. When has the state ever cared about incels? I'll wait.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
That makes sense, but I still have three questions:

1) I've had lots of issues with depression and now take pills for it. What can I do during depressed points when I think "what's the point of going on?"

2) Earning money and losing weight are fine, but how do I heal my mind?

3) What do I do in the meanwhile about this whole being unable to talk to women? If I get a job it's gonna catch up to me eventually.