Im started to get scared of the future

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Well, as you for sure already know most members here are already in ours 30s. No femoid is interested in us because even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids are full of arrogance and think they are entitled to chads only. I still remember how in the beatiful 90s and the early 2000s i was so naive and i used to think that at this age, i would already being of tall height and married. But thats not the case. All the plump femoids, anorexic femoids and nerd femoids that i tried to date years ago rejected me and and now many years later they are already married with chads while im still single and virgin. So, i was thinking something. A lot of people gets married and have sons/daughters so after they raise them, the sons/daughters in return will protect/help the parents when they get old and vulnerable.

So i was wondering........what about us? we dont have sons or daughters, so who will protect us/help us when we reach the age of 70 or more and we become old and vulnerable?

Old people is protected/helped by their sons daughters...but who will protect us/help us when we become old and vulnerable?

Im scared of getting the disease of alzheimer and dont even remember where i live or who im...

We are already in the year 2021 and there are still not a fuсking cure for the disease of the alzheimer...the science of medicine does not moves as fast as i expected to find a cure...

what will be about us in the future? there will be a cure for alzheimer like 30 years in the future?

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Well, as you for sure already know most members here are already in ours 30s. No femoid is interested in us because even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids are full of arrogance and think they are entitled to chads only. I still remember how in the beatiful 90s and the early 2000s i was so naive and i used to think that at this age, i would already being of tall height and married. But thats not the case. All the plump femoids, anorexic femoids and nerd femoids that i tried to date years ago rejected me and and now many years later they are already married with chads while im still single and virgin. So, i was thinking something. A lot of people gets married and have sons/daughters so after they raise them, the sons/daughters in return will protect/help the parents when they get old and vulnerable.

So i was wondering........what about us? we dont have sons or daughters, so who will protect us/help us when we reach the age of 70 or more and we become old and vulnerable?

Old people is protected/helped by their sons daughters...but who will protect us/help us when we become old and vulnerable?

Im scared of getting the disease of alzheimer and dont even remember where i live or who im...

We are already in the year 2021 and there are still not a fuсking cure for the disease of the alzheimer...the science of medicine does not moves as fast as i expected to find a cure...

what will be about us in the future? there will be a cure for alzheimer like 30 years in the future?
I am afraid too. I saw my stepfather spend the last 8 months of his life in the hospital with visitors daily from friends and family. I wondered who will be there for me. Men in their 40's have the hardest time making friends according to research. It's so difficult. And there are a lot of us around, but why aren't we connecting and why aren't we creating lifelong bonds.? I'm trying to prioritize my male friendships but when you live in Canada and half the year is Winter, and none of my friends drive, it is not easy to connect with people. Also, video games keeps a lot of guy extremely introverted. Unless you have common interests, it's hard relating. I've worked in the same place for 13 years and still find myself sitting alone at staff parties.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular

I didn't know most members were in their 30's, but it doesn't surprise me. There is more maturity here than in the other forum.

KnightOnABike

Incels.Net Junior

I think you're thinking a bit far ahead. True, most of us will never have a wife or children, but then again if you reallllly want kids and you're in a good financial situation just adopt. There's plenty of kids who want a chance at life and if u give them that chance they'll repay you later on hopefully. Also, you could get tons of diseases before alzheimers lol