I'm on the edge again, give me strength oh dark Lord Shaytan

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Ok so update, my desire to continue living is continuously being challenged, I'm on the edge of just "ah fuck it" sort of apathetic no emotions involved suіcіde.
I have burned the sigils for Decarabia , if this particular demon I'm working with isn't the optimum for astral travel why try?
So I think I'll go with Bathin now instead, that's the next thing on the agenda. I'm going to try and wake up earlier so I can learn more about coding and actually study in case the exams do happen.
Overall I'm ready for a deep and long dirt nap. FML
Give me strength boyos, I have fought long and hard, but I believe I'm coming to my last few punches.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Ok so update, my desire to continue living is continuously being challenged, I'm on the edge of just "ah fuck it" sort of apathetic no emotions involved suіcіde.
I have burned the sigils for Decarabia , if this particular demon I'm working with isn't the optimum for astral travel why try?
So I think I'll go with Bathin now instead, that's the next thing on the agenda. I'm going to try and wake up earlier so I can learn more about coding and actually study in case the exams do happen.
Give me strength boyos, I have fought long and hard, but I believe I'm coming to my last few punches.
what coding language you learning bro?

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
what coding language you learning bro?
html, css and javascript

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
EdgarTheDog64 said:
What got you into learning programming?
I just seemed like something that vaguely interested me. All my old interests have been completely destroyed due to blackpill so I'm essentially just trying to pick up the pieces.
nice bro..you are my inspiration.. I will learn something new too..
life is for living, if there is a great darkness in this world, then there must be an opposing great light

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Killshot said:
Yeah and this section was made for quality, not shitposts.
i don't approve the posts dickhole
But you make them. Don't worry, I don't expect better from you.
Out of my repertoire of posts, this one you judge me on. When have you made any decent or thought provoking posts?
Leave this place, filthy peasant.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Killshot said:
KhhvForEternity said:
i don't approve the posts dickhole
But you make them. Don't worry, I don't expect better from you.
Out of my repertoire of posts, this one you judge me on. When have you made any decent or thought provoking posts?
Leave this place, filthy peasant.
You should take your own advice, maybe the forum would improve. ;) The only thing good about this thread is your butthurt reactions to someone telling the truth.