I'm not sad because of hardship, compared to people like goro, my strife is nothing but

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Its the samething day in and day out. Its like groundhog day, I feel like I'm in hell. The hell of stagnation. I just wish tomorrow would come already. Not the lie that always comes.
I might just turn to alcohol. To help fastforward through the mundaneness. I used to be so pumped to wake up when I was younger, everyday was a newday because i always discovered something new, whether it be a word, person, feeling, color, taste, it was endless. I thought those days would be endless. But now I dread waking up. No point in breakfast, Eating is a chore, everything tastes like water, no point in going outside, ive seen all there is to see, No point in meeting new people, connections are just too painful, theres just no point.
AlienatedSpiffyAnemone-max-1mb.gif

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
hehe, try my suggestions, you may LIKE them....
I don't know how you remain upbeat bro.. Hope you are not pretending to be happy all the time?
Im NOT happy, never been... However, I ENDURE, and always will... Maybe just to tell my story? Not sure... But added some good pages tonight..

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
crippledman.287 said:
Its all just so boring. I hope persona 5 the royal can give my life meaning, if just for a little while
Gotta MAKE your OWN meaning, as I have... At least thats my belief... Dont rely upon finding meanings outside yourself... YOU hold your OWN answers, and always have...
Ive exhausted all hobbies that are of interest to me. Ive already mastered chess, i derive the same enjoyment from it as I do tic-tac-toe. Gymcelling was fun but my bodies at its limit, going any further would be just grotesque and dangerous. Vidya, well I burned through that rather quickly, the same can be said with anime and manga. Theres just nothing new.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Ive FOUND my meaning, as a 49 year old incel.... Ive IVE done this, you can too... Its a CHOICE
Ill keep looking but I already know where I need to go. Its a land Ive never touched, completely uncharted territory. Sex. Love. And Rock N Roll
I also collect real gemstones... thats a BIG hobby for me...I get a subtle energy when I hold rubies and sapphires and such... Heres an example of one of them.. they work for ME, but you need to find what works for YOU!!
icm_fullxfull.240476884_niufvpdf4fkookcw0ksc.jpg

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
Lordgoro said:
Ive FOUND my meaning, as a 49 year old incel.... Ive IVE done this, you can too... Its a CHOICE
Ill keep looking but I already know where I need to go. Its a land Ive never touched, completely uncharted territory. Sex. Love. And Rock N Roll
I also collect real gemstones... thats a BIG hobby for me...I get a subtle energy when I hold rubies and sapphires and such... Heres an example of one of them.. they work for ME, but you need to find what works for YOU!!
View attachment 8864
Studying people is fun. Seeing their various reactions to certain stimuli.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Thanatos said:
View attachment 8864
As a KID I found them interesting, but as I get older, they are far LESS SO! Most normies are shallow, with no real depth, and their so-called hobbies are like watching paint dry... Thats why I collect AMAZING gemstones, they never fail to amaze, and they have a subtle but real energy and POWER, at least I think so..

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
Thanatos said:
Lordgoro said:
View attachment 8864
As a KID I found them interesting, but as I get older, they are far LESS SO! Most normies are shallow, with no real depth, and their so-called hobbies are like watching paint dry... Thats why I collect AMAZING gemstones, they never fail to amaze, and they have a subtle but real energy and POWER, at least I think so..
They do, i had a clear quartz and when my thug brother touched it, it ended turning gray forever, i set it in holy water and it started steaming, i still question what if i saw was real or not.

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
Thanatos said:
Lordgoro said:
View attachment 8864
It's over for gemcels.