I'm not an Incel anymore | A forum advocating misogyny, womenhate.com

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Augustan Isidor said:
Lately I've lost interest in Inceldom. I think I'm done being an Incel, don't get me wrong I'm still blackpilled but I've reached the point that I've genuinely despise w*men. I'm of course still celibate but I'm abstaining from w*men (And no I'm not MGTOW).

I've been pondering the idea of hosting a web forum where men cultivate together to discuss their hate for the less human gender. I invision it as a forum that brings both the manosphere and incelsphere together. My forum's infamous section will be the "Crazy Low Inhab" section where members will take to the streets holding a camera insulting w*men and hopefully much more ;).

I'm currently dabbling into XenForo free trial to see if it fits my vision, I'll also be trying other forum software. I believe I'll have it up and running by the end of the 2020.

My ultimate goal is to radicalize young sexually frustrated men into a cult. I'll be taking up a mysterious yet charming admin persona in order to not get doxxed but also well known that I have the respect of the members.

You guys think it's a good idea? Any suggestions?
not bad..but your soul is still an incel.. it does not matter what you do..your website will be as popular as its members.. I personally see it as you are trying to famemaxxx villain...remember this is all an online thing..no one cares what happens online..if you can start a real life cult..you may get famemaxxx..don't forget lordoftheincels and evern other people here..your website goes down..you go down..
I'm not searching for fame or trying to be a villain because what I'm doing is right. You really think I'm trying to get doxxed? In regards to cults that don't work online, search up reiko's harem.
I think I was around when trap ѕhit invaded r9k, it might not have been reiko's gig though

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
Augustan Isidor said:
crippledman.287 said:
not bad..but your soul is still an incel.. it does not matter what you do..your website will be as popular as its members.. I personally see it as you are trying to famemaxxx villain...remember this is all an online thing..no one cares what happens online..if you can start a real life cult..you may get famemaxxx..don't forget lordoftheincels and evern other people here..your website goes down..you go down..
I'm not searching for fame or trying to be a villain because what I'm doing is right. You really think I'm trying to get doxxed? In regards to cults that don't work online, search up reiko's harem.
I think I was around when trap ѕhit invaded r9k, it might not have been reiko's gig though
Maybe not but it worked, these trannies (former incels) slashed their wrists for reiko an online persona. Of course I won't go to that degree, I just want it to be an echo chamber repeating the same propaganda, just like IT

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Augustan Isidor said:
Maybe not but it worked, these trannies (former incels) slashed their wrists for reiko
Pathetic.

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
Guys I'm posting it publicly as a mere concept, feds are just a meme. I've said ѕhit in december that I should get arrested for and yet I'm still here. Feds can't do ѕhit, criminal justice in this country isn't designed to stop crime, just lock up those who already committed a crime.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Guys I'm posting it publicly as a mere concept, feds are just a meme. I've said ѕhit in december that I should get arrested for and yet I'm still here. Feds can't do ѕhit, criminal justice in this country isn't designed to stop crime, just lock up those who already committed a crime.
Yeah it's not like its fuсking minority report

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
OysterSauce said:
What do you mean? They won't just shut down a paying customer's site like that, unless it has illegal content.
The thing is posting incel related contents is considered illegal content
Show me how and where
Incel related forums getting banned on Reddit and similar places. While it isn't illegal just yet, it is only a matter of time before it becomes illegal

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
KhhvForEternity said:
Chadcel925 said:
Show me how and where
Incel related forums getting banned on Reddit and similar places. While it isn't illegal just yet, it is only a matter of time before it becomes illegal
That's because reddit is cucked, reddit from 2010 wouldn't ban incel subreddits. In regards to incel being illegal eventually, I doubt it, here in the states the government wouldn't be able to censor us because it's against free speech

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
mgtow/gay males will destroy it. i like the idea though and wish you the best of luck. I went to url and nothing came up but great name.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
The
Chadcel925 said:
KhhvForEternity said:
Show me how and where
That's because reddit is cucked, reddit from 2010 wouldn't ban incel subreddits. In regards to incel being illegal eventually, I doubt it, here in the states the government wouldn't be able to censor us because it's against free speech
There is nothing illegal about being INCEL. We get group stalked and that is totally illegal. You just have to keep the violence off. The rest is hyperbolic chat.

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Novice
Lately I've lost interest in Inceldom. I think I'm done being an Incel, don't get me wrong I'm still blackpilled but I've reached the point that I've genuinely despise w*men. I'm of course still celibate but I'm abstaining from w*men (And no I'm not MGTOW).

I've been pondering the idea of hosting a web forum where men cultivate together to discuss their hate for the less human gender. I invision it as a forum that brings both the manosphere and incelsphere together. My forum's infamous section will be the "Crazy Low Inhab" section where members will take to the streets holding a camera insulting w*men and hopefully much more ;).

I'm currently dabbling into XenForo free trial to see if it fits my vision, I'll also be trying other forum software. I believe I'll have it up and running by the end of the 2020.

My ultimate goal is to radicalize young sexually frustrated men into a cult. I'll be taking up a mysterious yet charming admin persona in order to not get doxxed but also well known that I have the respect of the members.

You guys think it's a good idea? Any suggestions?
Im down with it.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
KhhvForEternity said:
Chadcel925 said:
Show me how and where
It won't happen ever paranoidcel. The worst that can happen is Cuckteers trying to attack us lol and they are retards.

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
You all just talking out of your ass , whats the purpose of this incels websites anyway ? ...what ?

Coping ? ....story sharing ? ...well we shared enough , its time to get some ѕhit done ..maybe open a concept website or mainstream strategy s that can help incels around the world ascend or be heared ..help us not to get mogged , help us be seen worth of taking serious ...

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
You all just talking out of your ass , whats the purpose of this incels websites anyway ? ...what ?

Coping ? ....story sharing ? ...well we shared enough , its time to get some ѕhit done ..maybe open a concept website or mainstream strategy s that can help incels around the world ascend or be heared ..help us not to get mogged , help us be seen worth of taking serious ...
Learn to read next time, it's not gonna be an incel forum because forum members may have had sex. And what I do with my free time is my decision, if you'd like to do what you wish then get off your ass and learn web design, you can start by learning some HTML.