I'm not an Incel anymore | A forum advocating misogyny, womenhate.com

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
You cant stop being an incel , it will go with you , it will guide you untill the very end ..

The scars inceldom leave on a man body ...both physiclly and mentally are forever to stay , you can only lower they'er effect nothing more .

With that said , i wish you the very best and good luck , also if your doing live stream or a podcast im not high inhib ..im willing to participate if you would want of course ..i have quite a history and a story to tell .

Good day
I disagreee, I no longer want to have a sexual nor platonic relationship with a w*men. I know biologically I'm compelled to wanna fuck but my sophisticated self awareness will hinder my primitive desire to carry out what my hormones compel me to desire and do

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Kiko12 said:
You cant stop being an incel , it will go with you , it will guide you untill the very end ..

The scars inceldom leave on a man body ...both physiclly and mentally are forever to stay , you can only lower they'er effect nothing more .

With that said , i wish you the very best and good luck , also if your doing live stream or a podcast im not high inhib ..im willing to participate if you would want of course ..i have quite a history and a story to tell .

Good day
I disagreee, I no longer want to have a sexual nor platonic relationship with a w*men. I know biologically I'm compelled to wanna fuck but my sophisticated self awareness will hinder my primitive desire to carry out what my hormones compel me to desire and do
Enlightenedcels unite. Don't worry brother give it time, you lust and longing will fade away out into nothing.

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
OysterSauce said:
Chadcel925 said:
Okay, but how will he avoid getting shutdown?
What do you mean? They won't just shut down a paying customer's site like that, unless it has illegal content.
You just have to stop certain individuals getting too rowdy. No actual plans or whatever, no actual little schemes being cooked up by some psycho with a box full of frags and an AK
I mean...we have Face and Lms , he is very famous in the incelnosphere , but nothing happen there ..so , what will be new now ?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Lately I've lost interest in Inceldom. I think I'm done being an Incel, don't get me wrong I'm still blackpilled but I've reached the point that I've genuinely despise w*men. I'm of course still celibate but I'm abstaining from w*men (And no I'm not MGTOW).

I've been pondering the idea of hosting a web forum where men cultivate together to discuss their hate for the less human gender. I invision it as a forum that brings both the manosphere and incelsphere together. My forum's infamous section will be the "Crazy Low Inhab" section where members will take to the streets holding a camera insulting w*men and hopefully much more ;).

I'm currently dabbling into XenForo free trial to see if it fits my vision, I'll also be trying other forum software. I believe I'll have it up and running by the end of the 2020.

My ultimate goal is to radicalize young sexually frustrated men into a cult. I'll be taking up a mysterious yet charming admin persona in order to not get doxxed but also well known that I have the respect of the members.

You guys think it's a good idea? Any suggestions?
Maybe not the best idea to post it publicly?

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Augustan Isidor said:
Lately I've lost interest in Inceldom. I think I'm done being an Incel, don't get me wrong I'm still blackpilled but I've reached the point that I've genuinely despise w*men. I'm of course still celibate but I'm abstaining from w*men (And no I'm not MGTOW).

I've been pondering the idea of hosting a web forum where men cultivate together to discuss their hate for the less human gender. I invision it as a forum that brings both the manosphere and incelsphere together. My forum's infamous section will be the "Crazy Low Inhab" section where members will take to the streets holding a camera insulting w*men and hopefully much more ;).

I'm currently dabbling into XenForo free trial to see if it fits my vision, I'll also be trying other forum software. I believe I'll have it up and running by the end of the 2020.

My ultimate goal is to radicalize young sexually frustrated men into a cult. I'll be taking up a mysterious yet charming admin persona in order to not get doxxed but also well known that I have the respect of the members.

Fuck the Feds !

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Augustan Isidor said:

Where else would he post it, privately message us individually?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
Augustan Isidor said:

Fuck the Feds !
I mean yeah, but also be smart about it

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master

not bad..but your soul is still an incel.. it does not matter what you do..your website will be as popular as its members.. I personally see it as you are trying to famemaxxx villain...remember this is all an online thing..no one cares what happens online..if you can start a real life cult..you may get famemaxxx..don't forget lordoftheincels and evern other people here..your website goes down..you go down..

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
Augustan Isidor said:

Where else would he post it, privately message us individually?
Wait till its all set and done then post it

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Augustan Isidor said:

not bad..but your soul is still an incel.. it does not matter what you do..your website will be as popular as its members.. I personally see it as you are trying to famemaxxx villain...remember this is all an online thing..no one cares what happens online..if you can start a real life cult..you may get famemaxxx..don't forget lordoftheincels and evern other people here..your website goes down..you go down..
A cope is a cope.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Augustan Isidor said:

A cope is a cope.
yep...an imaginative cope..

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
OysterSauce said:
Chadcel925 said:
How will you pay the fees of having a domain? Assuming your website doesn't gets shutdown
It's like 10-20 bucks a year, he can do it.
Okay, but how will he avoid getting shutdown?
I'm gonna host it in a different country where it'll be hard for westerners to shut down with ease. Also the authorities in said country are extremely bureaucratic so if they're made aware of the problem, they'll either ignore it or it'll take years for it to shut down because they've got bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
crippledman.287 said:
A cope is a cope.
Yes but I'm willing to make this cope a reality. The way I see it, our conventional sense of self and frame of reference to the world has been irreparably damaged. Anyone who has taken the blackpill is not going back. We should use our lives as martyrs for the sake of the future of humanity. If we develop technology to replace foids, blackpill more men then we're ready to go. We could pave the way for future generations of men.

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
Augustan Isidor said:

I'm not searching for fame or trying to be a villain because what I'm doing is right. You really think I'm trying to get doxxed? In regards to cults that don't work online, search up reiko's harem.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
KhhvForEternity said:
A cope is a cope.
Yes but I'm willing to make this cope a reality. The way I see it, our conventional sense of self and frame of reference to the world has been irreparably damaged. Anyone who has taken the blackpill is not going back. We should use our lives as martyrs for the sake of the future of humanity. If we develop technology to replace foids, blackpill more men then we're ready to go. We could pave the way for future generations of men.
ER was the based cel..he was kicked out of incel forums.. I am very sure some of the very based cels do not even know that they are incels..they are destroying themselves in their frustration and one day they just explode..those who come to any forums are the passive ones because they want to vent their ideas in a place which does not harm them..go ahead ..