I'm not an Incel anymore | A forum advocating misogyny, womenhate.com

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
Lately I've lost interest in Inceldom. I think I'm done being an Incel, don't get me wrong I'm still blackpilled but I've reached the point that I've genuinely despise w*men. I'm of course still celibate but I'm abstaining from w*men (And no I'm not MGTOW).

I've been pondering the idea of hosting a web forum where men cultivate together to discuss their hate for the less human gender. I invision it as a forum that brings both the manosphere and incelsphere together. My forum's infamous section will be the "Crazy Low Inhab" section where members will take to the streets holding a camera insulting w*men and hopefully much more ;).

I'm currently dabbling into XenForo free trial to see if it fits my vision, I'll also be trying other forum software. I believe I'll have it up and running by the end of the 2020.

My ultimate goal is to radicalize young sexually frustrated men into a cult. I'll be taking up a mysterious yet charming admin persona in order to not get doxxed but also well known that I have the respect of the members.

You guys think it's a good idea? Any suggestions?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Kek, I'm past the disgust stage and have reached pure apathy but fuck it I'll join the forum for ѕhits and giggles. Can I mod? Consider me a puppet leader under the yoke of your control.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
OysterSauce said:
Have you registered the domain yet?
No, I haven't yet. I'm not worried someone will take it either, I'll register it when I'm confident enough to know it'll be ready for release.
This will actually be perfect for a project I've been considering. I want to research ectogenesis and develop artificial wombs so we can finally replace them.
We could make an entire section where scientistcels go into research. MUHAHAHA. It could be dubbed the GREAT REPLACEMENT, but not at all immigration related.

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
You cant stop being an incel you fools ! , it will go with you , it will guide you untill the very end ..

The scars inceldom leave on a man body ...both physiclly and mentally are forever to stay , you can only lower they'er effect nothing more .

With that said , i wish you the very best and good luck , also if your doing live stream or a podcast im not high inhib ..im willing to participate if you would want of course ..i have quite a history and a story to tell .

Good day

Last edited:

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
OysterSauce said:
It's like 10-20 bucks a year, he can do it.
Okay, but how will he avoid getting shutdown?
Bro I'll make a fuсking paypal account and give him money if he can't pay for it. This needs to be made.
Chadcel925 said:
OysterSauce said:
Bro I'll make a fuсking paypal account and give him money if he can't pay for it. This needs to be made.
I'll gofund this nibba to the end

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
OysterSauce said:
Chadcel925 said:
How will you pay the fees of having a domain? Assuming your website doesn't gets shutdown
We'll just make more and more forums like hydra, they cut off a head and 2 shall arise. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
Kek, I'm past the disgust stage and have reached pure apathy but fuck it I'll join the forum for ѕhits and giggles. Can I mod? Consider me a puppet leader under the yoke of your control.
I could become a janny there if you decide to do it. I already have past experience of managing phpBB forums.
That depends, if it gets off the ground I'll look for mods but when it starts out I prefer to have full control.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
OysterSauce said:
I could become a janny there if you decide to do it. I already have past experience of managing phpBB forums.
That depends, if it gets off the ground I'll look for mods but when it starts out I prefer to have full control.
KhhvForEternity said:
OysterSauce said:
That's cool man. Even if I'm not a mod I just want to be involved some way. Even if it's just as a member.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
What do you mean? They won't just shut down a paying customer's site like that, unless it has illegal content.
You just have to stop certain individuals getting too rowdy. No actual plans or whatever, no actual little schemes being cooked up by some psycho with a box full of frags and an AK