I'm new hear

Fucklove95x

Let's see I've been single forever pretty much . I'm 24 virgin I've been LED on by so many women I just don't care anymore all of them are practically the same. It's what gave me inspiration to be a catfisher I like hurting people's feelings as much as they've hurt me because in the world we're short people don't matter I'm 5foot 8 inch tall and ugly. Fuck women fuck love they both don't exist to me

Nostalgicel

you will not be loved, at best you could find a blind conspiracy believer and double down on the madness.

(crazy women do exist)

who ever looked for a girl in a psychiatry etc?

tremor

Staff Member
Nostalgicel said:
you will not be loved, at best you could find a blind conspiracy believer and double down on the madness.

(crazy women do exist)

Psycho females probably want psycho Chad. Standards might be lower, but idk.

Nostalgicel

tremor said:
Nostalgicel said:

(crazy women do exist)

Psycho females probably want psycho Chad. Standards might be lower, but idk.
true, but....

as long they are institutionalized they might not find a psycho chad.
lower standards are only for the time being ofc
the psycho girl you made out with will look away in society (where some people live)

Fucklove95x

I've met one before she was a Stacy though full-blown Stacy.and I found out she was dating a Chad of course and nothing new women are a waste of time and not going to even bother

Lonely30s

Firstly, I'm new here too, so welcome to we unlucky few! Alas, in my experience, no, women are not nice on the whole. Ultimately however, not wasting time on the whims and fancies of these mindless creatures does give us, true intellectuals all, the time to create and to earn; all without femoids profiteering from our wealth, taking advantage of our often desperate natures and, most importantly, wasting our valuable time on whatever "flavour of the month" nonsense they demand.
Hurt their feelings if you must, as I'm sure they've done plenty to hurt you in kind, but try to turn your mind to more intellectual pursuits once the anger subsides, and use your solitary lifestyle to do great things.