IM in love with the girl in this video.. She seems almost pure..

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I have no illusions, this vid was made years ago, but the young girl in this vid seems so pure, so gorgeous, and not slutty at all, like a pure young stallion(yes I KNOW Shes chad only) but the way she looks and moves seems like female young perfection, especially when she first comes in... WATCH the video and let me know what you guys think? DOes she look kinda pure? EVen though shes a foid and not...

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I have no illusions, this vid was made years ago, but the young girl in this vid seems so pure, so gorgeous, and not slutty at all, like a pure young stallion(yes I KNOW Shes chad only) but the way she looks and moves seems like female young perfection, especially when she first comes in... WATCH the video and let me know what you guys think? DOes she look kinda pure? EVen though shes a foid and not...

I agree with you
the girl in this video is amazing , but she is chad only , I can only dream about having a girl like her by my side

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:

I agree with you
the girl in this video is amazing , but she is chad only , I can only dream about having a girl like her by my side
AS I Said, not only is she hot, but seems almost conservative, with a purity about her, which makes her 1000 times more attractive to me, at least personally.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Blobed said:
Lordgoro said:

I agree with you
AS I Said, not only is she hot, but seems almost conservative, with a purity about her, which makes her 1000 times more attractive to me, at least personally.
for me she is the kind of the women I would like to have as a loyal partner
looking at this girls makes me feel better but it also makes me feel sad because I know I will never be with some one like her
at least I can copy watching the video

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Blobed said:
I agree with you
for me she is the kind of the women I would like to have as a loyal partner
looking at this girls makes me feel better but it also makes me feel sad because I know I will never be with some one like her
at least I can copy watching the video
THIS song also MOVES Me as well... a CLASSIC!!

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata

I'll be honest Alison Brie (the second one) isn't that attractive outside of shows because of how much makeup she puts on, plus she probably diets outside of doing shows so she looks way skinnier. I like how she looks in Mad Men though.
Alyson Hannigan is not usually my type but her personality is amazing, making her more attractive in my eyes.

Augustan Isidor

19 Year Old Youngcel
AWALT! AWALT! AWALT!

Never forget it, don't let her image taint reality, she's not pure she's probably a freak behind closed doors, every foid is.