I'm dead scared of marriage

Defy

Mentalcel
Have you considered a prenup? If she won't sign it then you don't have to marry her. The decision would be yours.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
Some might say pre-nup but remember its just a piece of paper and there have been many cases where the court rendered a pre nup invalid. In todays day and age, marriage is something that men lose on all fronts. Even lets assume even if you do get rich and get a foid. Would you really want a foid wife who gets to have it all ? You work your ass off, you essentially worked to get her while she sat and recieved copious amounts of chad cum before you. Is it really fair ? The man in you should reject the entire idea based on the justice aspect of it. It is not fair to yourself

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
BitterPill said:
Fuckin A dude. I follow this guy on youtube, his channel is literally nothing but him jumping on trains to cheap places all over Europe

^
You mean him?
BitterPill said:
I love my solitary life now, but maybe when I'm closer to retirement I'll head over there.
I wouldn't, I don't like the type of women there. I wish there was country full of tomboys, fuck that's my only standard now tbh, I'm so obsessed with them. O_O
Just curious, do you watch Pοrn with "tombois"?

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
As an incel there's no point of caring about it. Marriage is a scam cause she has the power to steal from you. No one sane would do that even if he has the chance. Keep trusting holes and see what happens

Sasaki

Von
Sasaki said:
BitterPill said:
Fuckin A dude. I follow this guy on youtube, his channel is literally nothing but him jumping on trains to cheap places all over Europe

^
You mean him?
BitterPill said:
I love my solitary life now, but maybe when I'm closer to retirement I'll head over there.
I wouldn't, I don't like the type of women there. I wish there was country full of tomboys, fuck that's my only standard now tbh, I'm so obsessed with them. O_O
Uhmm, well I do browse places where I can find them, so it would only make sense I stumble upon it there as well. I do not actively seek it though as I do not feel the need anymore to watch it since my sex drive has plummeted.

I just like them because they are very cute.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Sasaki said:

^
You mean him?

Uhmm, well I do browse places where I can find them, so it would only make sense I stumble upon it there as well. I do not actively seek it though as I do not feel the need anymore to watch it since my sex drive has plummeted.

What age range?

Sasaki

Von
Sasaki said:
Lordgoro said:

What age range?
:oops:
Hmm let's see, right now it'd be all the way from 5 I guess, to 20-25.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Sasaki said:

What age range?
:oops:
Hmm let's see, right now it'd be all the way from 5 I guess, to 20-25.
Look up nikki hearts.. Shes VERY tomboyish, VERY sexy, but only plays with women, however, her Pοrn scenes are HOTs-l300.jpg

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
What if we have a child, buy a house and she divorces me, even if I do everything "right"? The most primitive fear of a man is losing home. In a divorce she can steal half of all my property. Imagine the financial and emotional trauma I would recieve
She can steal even all of it if she lies her ass off. I am scared of marriage as well, which is why if I ever, by some miracle, get a gf, I will never marry her and I would make her aware of that. Marriage is suuuuper risky nowadays in this feminiѕt era.