I'm dead scared of marriage

Mehtea

125/300
What if we have a child, buy a house and she divorces me, even if I do everything "right"? The most primitive fear of a man is losing home. In a divorce she can steal half of all my property. Imagine the financial and emotional trauma I would recieve

Wolf

20/21
Im not an expert for that topic but there are possibilitys to make a contract with your "wife" that she doesnt get anything from you when she is divorcing you. Thats the only way

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    126/300
Just never marry theory?
I genuinely do not understand the purpose of it, if we love each other we shouldn't need to prove it to others and spend 10k+ on some bullshit marriage. Why not just live happily in some village somewhere? Fuck this gay earth.

Mehtea

125/300
Just never marry theory?
I genuinely do not understand the purpose of it, if we love each other we shouldn't need to prove it to others and spend 10k+ on some bullshit marriage. Why not just live happily in some village somewhere? Fuck this gay earth.
I strongly agree. Why does a stamp in passport matter so much to normies? We might have a small wedding ceremony for ourselves, but yeah those extravagant weddings are overkill

BitterPill

30/32
Just never marry theory?
Fuckin A dude. I follow this guy on youtube, his channel is literally nothing but him jumping on trains to cheap places all over Europe, places you can get a full-ass meal for like $4, and can live on a few thousand a year, it's completely changed my world view. They still wouldn't give me the time of day but some damn fine looking women out there as well. I love my solitary life now, but maybe when I'm closer to retirement I'll head over there.

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    126/300
Fuckin A dude. I follow this guy on youtube, his channel is literally nothing but him jumping on trains to cheap places all over Europe

^
You mean him?
I love my solitary life now, but maybe when I'm closer to retirement I'll head over there.
I wouldn't, I don't like the type of women there. I wish there was country full of tomboys, fuck that's my only standard now tbh, I'm so obsessed with them. O_O

Mehtea

125/300
Get a vasectomy, and never marry. Many men and women are not interested in marriage and you don't have to disclose being sterile
Vasectomy? Not the biggest fan of surgical intervention. I mean, not that anyone in upcoming 15 years would marry me at all anyways

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    126/300
chadoftexas said:
Get a vasectomy, and never marry. Many men and women are not interested in marriage and you don't have to disclose being sterile
Vasectomy? Not the biggest fan of surgical intervention. I mean, not that anyone in upcoming 15 years would marry me at all anyways
He's from IT, don't mind him. They looove their vasectomies over there.

chadoftexas

vasectomy is minimally invasive and will protect you financially. Part of the procedure is having your sperm count checked at regular intervals which creates a paper trail proving you cannot have children. This insures you can't be sued for child support for a kid that isnt yours

chadoftexas

Mehtea said:
chadoftexas said:
I have a reddit page, but I don't follow incel tears. I follow r/mescaline, r/bi_irl, r/memes, and some other niche threads

BitterPill

30/32
BitterPill said:
Fuckin A dude. I follow this guy on youtube, his channel is literally nothing but him jumping on trains to cheap places all over Europe

^
You mean him?
BitterPill said:
I love my solitary life now, but maybe when I'm closer to retirement I'll head over there.
I wouldn't, I don't like the type of women there. I wish there was country full of tomboys, fuck that's my only standard now tbh, I'm so obsessed with them. O_O
Yep thats him, apparently hes like a complete sex-tourist but whatever, good for him honestly. And yeah I personally would never move somewhere with the intent of trying to find a woman, that ѕhit just will not happen for me ever, and I don't believe in hookers, not to mention I would be to awkward and probably make them think I was a serіal kіller.

Mehtea

125/300
vasectomy is minimally invasive and will protect you financially. Part of the procedure is having your sperm count checked at regular intervals which creates a paper trail proving you cannot have children. This insures you can't be sued for child support for a kid that isnt yours
You have to be a chad to have sex outside marriage so I don't worry about being sued.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    118/300
Mehtea said:
chadoftexas said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they eat creampies out of their wife's vag.