Im converting to islam

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
You are also legally allowed to have more than 1 wife, and beat the ѕhit out of them if they so much as talk over you.

Just as expected from something that labels itself " The Religion of Peace" lmao.

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Ive been thinking about doing that as well a lot lately. One of the main things that’s holding me back is my love for dogs but I’m slowly dettaching my fondness for dogs.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
Hidden said:
I think they will circumcise you bro...??
They don't
you should self circumcise if you want to be true SandCel..I am sure @Lordgoro will let you borrow his knife

Islam and male circumcision
Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification.
Circumcision is not mentioned in the Qur'an but it is highlighted in the Sunnah (the Prophet Muhammad's recorded words and actions). In the Sunnah, Muhammad stated that circumcision was a "law for men."
The main reason given for the ritual is cleanliness. It is essential that every Muslim washes before praying. It is important that no urine is left on the body.

Hidden

Mod
Hidden said:
Dr.Death.666 said:
I think they will circumcise you bro...??
They don't
you should self circumcise if you want to be true SandCel..I am sure @Lordgoro will let you borrow his knife

Muslims are still the largest single religious group to circumcise boys. In Islam circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification.
Circumcision is not mentioned in the Qur'an but it is highlighted in the Sunnah (the Prophet Muhammad's recorded words and actions). In the Sunnah, Muhammad stated that circumcision was a "law for men."
The main reason given for the ritual is cleanliness. It is essential that every Muslim washes before praying. It is important that no urine is left on the body.
I wasn't and I'm not interested. I don't want my cooming to be less pleasurable, tnx.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
Hidden said:
They don't

I wasn't and I'm not interested. I don't want my cooming to be less pleasurable, tnx.
its a small price...if you want a warm foid mouth around your dick..who cares about circumcision.. I don't know how to capitalize on on Islamic brotherhood after conversion in order to get a foid..otherwise I would too

Hidden

Mod
Hidden said:
Dr.Death.666 said:

its a small price...if you want a warm foid mouth around your dick..who cares about circumcision.. I don't know how to capitalize on on Islamic brotherhood after conversion in order to get a foid..otherwise I would too
Where is my arranged marriage wife then? Oh yeah, on chaddams hand.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
Hidden said:
you need much more than just converting to land a arranged marriage..but since religion is a non existent entity for us..you can convert to it...even if you don't believe in it..and see what doors open for you..I am sure you will start getting invitation to SandCel family gatherings and if you are white just use your JBW stature their

Hidden

Mod
Hidden said:
Dr.Death.666 said:
you need much more than just converting to land a arranged marriage..but since religion is a non existent entity for us..you can convert to it...even if you don't believe in it..and see what doors open for you..I am sure you will start getting invitation to SandCel family gatherings and if you are white just use your JBW stature their
mhmmm, I'm shia so that's not going to happen.