Im back for some reasons...

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Ok, i know, i said a lot of times that i would never return...but after many days of being very busy now i have again more free time(at least for now) and i remembering this is the only place in the internet where there are still liberty of speech...so i returned, to talk about something that happened today: today i walked near the highschool where i was a student like 15 years ago...as expected, the place was closed because of the coronavirus like many other places...and i had a flashback...i remembered how that place was a hell:

- If you were ugly and poor male, all the femoids rejected you(even the plump ones and the nerd ones).

- Even the fat femoids, the nerd femoidsm the ugly femoids and the anorexic femoids could get a boyfriend by simply asking for it. Thats why i think we sould call femoids "easy modes"...because their lives are as easy as playing a videogame in easy mode, while the life of an incel is like playing a videogame in the "very hard mode"...

- The handsome men and the rich men could get all the easy modes(femoids) they want.... ...by simply asking them for a date!

- The easy modes(femoids) always had manginas wanting to help them with their homework, ask them to clean their shoes, etc.

- A lot of homework to do and a lot of study for the fuсking tests(and mostly the math ones).

- This one not sure, but still i will mention it: looks like, if you are a ugly and poor male, even the teachers are more cruel with you than with the handsome men/rich men and the easy modes(femoids).

So...after having that flashback, i think one of the few things that make me happy in this frustrating present times, its the fact im not anymore in that disgusting school...

If you are ugly and poor, school its like a hell. Only the handsome men/rich men and the femoids are happy in the school. Thats a topic the society were we live NEVER wants to talk.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
‘Thats why i think we sould call femoids "easy modes"’.

Oh, dude, you basically have the same idea as me except my idea was ‘easy moders’ rather than ‘easy modes’ but both sound good.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Glad to see you back.
thank you @SpiritAnimal

Oh, dude, you basically have the same idea as me except my idea was ‘easy moders’ rather than ‘easy modes’ but both sound good.
oh sorry :oops:, i did not noticed you already have done a topic about that...sorry , i was out of the forum because for some personal reasons and i did not saw many of the topics.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
SpiritAnimal said:
Glad to see you back.
thank you @SpiritAnimal

BrettyBoy said:

oh sorry :oops:, i did not noticed you already have done a topic about that...sorry , i was out of the forum because for some personal reasons and i did not saw many of the topics.
All good.