I'm attracted to incels?

L33F

Incels.Net Junior
Uhm i think that its super attractive to loath women and im starting to fall for a self proclaimed incel... is that bad? should i even tell him? :?

also sorry if this is the wrong place but i have nowhere to go...

love

Femoid
L33F said:
Uhm i think that its super attractive to loath women and im starting to fall for a self proclaimed incel... is that bad? should i even tell him? :?

Thats a weird thing to find attractive but you can be into whatever you want. Its not bad. Whats stopping you from telling him?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
JFL @ calling yourself an incel IRL. It's basically the new nazi to normtards.

Probably Chadcel or one of those failed normie """"""""incel""""""" youtubers.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
I think its because modern women, in general, don't behave feminine anymore, so hating women is actually seen as an admiration of womanlyness.
I’m very feminine.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
L33F said:

What your falling for is his looks. He's probably a MentalCel, VolCel or FakeCel. True cels never get attention from women irl.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
I think its because modern women, in general, don't behave feminine anymore, so hating women is actually seen as an admiration of womanlyness.
I’m very feminine.
In general, on average, as a group.

Just as black cities, on average, are ghetto. Doesn't mean literally every black person lives in a ghetto, there are some rich black suburbanites. Some of these suburbanites listen to rap, others wear traditional African attire and refuse to hear rap music.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Then why do you like them?
Biological attraction and fantasizes about a kind feminine woman obviously. He is saying modern women are not kind and feminine.
What? I met plenty of kind and feminine young women.
Superficially feminine. Like how a gay man is cis not trans, yet has a girlier sounding voice than many trans girls. Sort of like a petite girl biting into a raw steak, while giggling. It's like how tomboys do stereo-typically masculine hobbies, yet are more feminine than many women.

kenobyte

Incels.Net Junior
So basically you want him to support your parenting project, and you pretend of being "attracted"? Of course he'll be an easy prey.... pffff.