I'm actually a femoid, please get some help

lllllilahegao

Incels.Net Junior
For fucks sake, I just want to mom the fuck out of you guys and grab you all by your gross cheeto stained Black Ops shirt and yell that there are millions "Beta's" getting laid everyday. Maybe if you stopped team-killing, stopped reporting girls for feeding, took a shower, brushed your hair, put on a fake personality, get a job, get a therapist and maybe, just maybe a " F E M O I D " might magically appear in your DM's wanting to be friends with you. Stop going on this site, this is seriously unhealthy for your Mental Health, try blocking this site off of your laptop or phone if that's what It takes. Honestly, the BDSM community should just make a gangbang charity for Incels so you can actually feel affection for once in your life. Some of you guys are just young and confused. Just because your crush rejected you doesn't mean you're alone forever. Stop catastrophizing, I know Its hard, but please. Get some help.

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT

Hikari1027

Incels.Net Junior
If
For fucks sake, I just want to mom the fuck out of you guys and grab you all by your gross cheeto stained Black Ops shirt and yell that there are millions "Beta's" getting laid everyday. Maybe if you stopped team-killing, stopped reporting girls for feeding, took a shower, brushed your hair, put on a fake personality, get a job, get a therapist and maybe, just maybe a " F E M O I D " might magically appear in your DM's wanting to be friends with you. Stop going on this site, this is seriously unhealthy for your Mental Health, try blocking this site off of your laptop or phone if that's what It takes. Honestly, the BDSM community should just make a gangbang charity for Incels so you can actually feel affection for once in your life. Some of you guys are just young and confused. Just because your crush rejected you doesn't mean you're alone forever. Stop catastrophizing, I know Its hard, but please. Get some help.
If it were that easy, this website wouldn't exist. It's just like you fuсking femoids to have it in your brain that being an incel is a choice. Meeting in a place where others feel the same pain is unhealthy, right? That's why AA meetings exist, right? The whole idea that doing those things like taking a shower or brushing our hair would magically get us the attention of femoids is ridiculous. You're the reason this website exists, Bluepill.

KickDaBucket

Incels.Net Regular
How can I brush my bald scalp? And I already shower daily, thanks.
JFL also if you don’t realise that foids reject short men.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
For fucks sake, I just want to mom the fuck out of you guys and grab you all by your gross cheeto stained Black Ops shirt and yell that there are millions "Beta's" getting laid everyday.
Good looking or lucky. Take your pick.

Maybe if you stopped team-killing, stopped reporting girls for feeding, took a shower, brushed your hair, put on a fake personality, get a job, get a therapist and maybe, just maybe a " F E M O I D " might magically appear in your DM's wanting to be friends with you.
I play video games by myself. I can't stand other gamers. I take showers every day. Brush my hair and put it in a ponytail every day. My personaliteehee is fine. I have a job that pays pretty well for my minimalist lifestyle. Therapy is bogus. Did it for five years. Where's my "femoid?"

Stop going on this site, this is seriously unhealthy for your Mental Health, try blocking this site off of your laptop or phone if that's what It takes.
won't work; still gotta deal with people in real life. And they're even worse. This was the only place I could fit into.