Im a girl and i wanna know if incels actually think they have no chance at getting with a woman and why women cant be incels?

QueenSlayerKK

Incels.Net Junior
I have tried pretty much anything to attract women, with no success whatsoever. Last year, I even went to a PUA training course in London, and paid $7000, to absolutely no avail. I have been around women who took advantage of me because of all the efforts and resources I was willing to spend in order to have a chance at a semblance of affection. I am 32 now, I make about $75k a year and yet I have never had a single relationship, nor a single kiss. I am running out of ideas of what to do and I am so deprived of any self esteem that I would settle for any woman who would have a relationship with me out of pure mercy rather than just go to a brothel again. It's hard to believe anybody like me could even exist and even though I haven't tried killing myself, I absolutely wouldn't care if I was going to die tomorrow.
Blackpilled.

Noxis

Incels.Net Junior
Dionysos said:
Lordpantsu said:
Question.
Why do you get upset when a girl asks you anything? Instead of trying to explain? Not every female is against you.
Good joke, now fuck off
Seriously not joking i know most girls are money hungry pieces of ѕhit who only want attractive men but seriously not everyone is like that i just wanted to know if you thought you truly have no chance at all
Lordpantsu said:
Dionysos said:
Good joke, now fuck off
Seriously not joking i know most girls are money hungry pieces of ѕhit who only want attractive men but seriously not everyone is like that i just wanted to know if you thought you truly have no chance at all
We have a 0 chance to attract women it's not something we believe its something that we know from experience now when you have had you're question answered u could move on
how about this guy then?

FatCel

FatCel said:
Lordpantsu said:
We have a 0 chance to attract women it's not something we believe its something that we know from experience now when you have had you're question answered u could move on
how about this guy then?
Shes a paid actor he tells her what shes gonna say and how shes gonna act it's all scripted

Noxis

Incels.Net Junior
Noxis said:
Lordpantsu said:
FatCel said:
how about this guy then?
Shes a paid actor he tells her what shes gonna say and how shes gonna act it's all scripted
that's quite a cynical theory, and I would be disappointed if it were real, but I would rather not take such conclusions without sufficient proof.

FatCel

that's quite a cynical theory, and I would be disappointed if it were real, but I would rather not take such conclusions without sufficient proof.
There is sufficient proof somewhere on this forum on another thread I believe it doesn't take a genius to know that she cant be attracted to him

Noxis

Incels.Net Junior
Noxis said:
FatCel said:
There is sufficient proof somewhere on this forum on another thread I believe it doesn't take a genius to know that she cant be attracted to him
looking for proof to confirm your theory I found more proof to confirm the validity of sbsk, that couple has an entire channel together. maybe you're right and I'm stupid, but I can't find anything to make me doubtful

FatCel

looking for proof to confirm your theory I found more proof to confirm the validity of sbsk, that couple has an entire channel together. maybe you're right and I'm stupid, but I can't find anything to make me doubtful
FatCel said:
Noxis said:
Fast forward to 0:34 shortly after that she says you told me to say that he tells her what to say infront of the camera isnt that strange to you ?

FatCel

If you have common sense that should make you doubtful

Noxis

Incels.Net Junior
Noxis said:
FatCel said:
Noxis said:
FatCel said:
Fast forward to 0:34 shortly after that she says you told me to say that he tells her what to say infront of the camera isnt that strange to you ?
you might be onto something