Im a girl and i wanna know if incels actually think they have no chance at getting with a woman and why women cant be incels?

Lordpantsu

Incels.Net Novice
Lordpantsu said:
Amiya said:
Like the autistic person that i'm, i actually read the whole garbage thread. Pure cancer. I don't know why you respond to these garbage "super special snowflake" girls tbh, and i don't want to hear the "is funny trolling them haha". Everyone with a minimal brain knows that these girls are propably laughing like never before to the "trolling" and they give zero ѕhits.
She came, she receive attention and validation from lonely people, gained her minutes of fame, and then she just disappear to never came back.
Truly pathetic behavior.
I am still on this site and reply to some peoples threads. I just stopped saying stuff that could get me banned.
Why are you afraid of getting banned, trash?
I actually enjoy speaking to some people on here and I like talking in some threads soo thats why.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Lordpantsu said:
I am still on this site and reply to some peoples threads. I just stopped saying stuff that could get me banned.
I actually enjoy speaking to some people on here and I like talking in some threads soo thats why.
So you achieved your goal of gathering orbiters, how amazing. Thanks for telling me that.
Seems like i will never see a girl who doesn't try to gather orbiters, pathetic shitters. What's your amazing contribution here?

Lordpantsu

Incels.Net Novice
Lordpantsu said:
Amiya said:
So you achieved your goal of gathering orbiters, how amazing. Thanks for telling me that.
Seems like i will never see a girl who doesn't try to gather orbiters, pathetic shitters. What's your amazing contribution here?
Theyre not “orbiters”
Honestly nothing I literally just enjoy the convos with some people about movies and anime.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Lordpantsu said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
Honestly nothing I literally just enjoy the convos with some people about movies and anime.
Lol dumb idiot, a lot of girls says the same thing, trying to justified the army of orbiters by saying that they aren't "orbiters". Just friends or whatever. Tired of the same fuсking bullshit and excuses every single time. People shouldn't even give you the time of day, sl*t.
I have a lot experience in human interactions thanks of years of observations, you can fool any other guy here, but not me. Bitch.

Lordpantsu

Incels.Net Novice
Lordpantsu said:
Amiya said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
Lol dumb idiot, a lot of girls says the same thing, trying to justified the army of orbiters by saying that they aren't "orbiters". Just friends or whatever. Tired of the same fuсking bullshit and excuses every single time. People shouldn't even give you the time of day, sl*t.
I have a lot experience in human interactions thanks of years of observations, you can fool any other guy here, but not me. Bitch.
Yes ok

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Lordpantsu said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
Yes ok
Typical female behavior, when completely destroyed with facts, she pulls the giving one words or shorts answers, not even trying to justified her ѕhit behavior. Pretty pathetic tbh.
I hope people here take you as an example of how the majority of females on the internet operates. And start taking black pills like water.
fuсking skank.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Amiya said:
Lordpantsu said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
You're on an Alt account. I banned you long ago on account Pantygod. Bye.

Last edited:

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Lordpantsu said:
Amiya said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
You're on an Alt account. I banned you long ago on account PantyGod. Bye.
Amazing job. This bitches clearly come here for orbiters. Is pretty sad tho, they can't even make good contributions, or putting effort on their posts.

Defy

Mentalcel
Lordpantsu said:
Amiya said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
I can't speak for anyone else she has talked to on here but I didn't feel the need to fuck her.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Lordpantsu said:
Theyre not “orbiters”
I can't speak for anyone else she has talked to on here but I didn't feel the need to fuck her.
Doesn't matter, bitch was here for gathering orbiters, and using an alt account. Fuck her.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Lordpantsu said:
Lordpantsu said:
ohhh I see I get it
Horse said:
I've been rejected bullied harrassed and threatened because of the way i look primarily by women. And women can't be incels because they have 33 percent of the male population who are virgins to be with but they won't since women are greedy and chad only
Ty
girl these people aren't worth your time. i came here for the same reason since i always see posts about them complaining about being virgins or whatever and thought maybe i could find some stuff out buy talking to them instead of just reading stuff about them. but from what i see now, they don't even want to explain themselves and the get mad whenever they're questioned by someone of the opposite sex. theres no use trying to communicate with them. they don't want to be understood, they just want to complain about how unfair the world is because women dont want to give up their bodies for them. youre better than that. go do yo thang babygirl :mad:
Is that what you really think? Ok, imagine this: you are bitten by dogs your whole life. You hadn't met one single good dog that didn't bite your ass, even though everybody keeps saying "but there are good dogs as well", but you haven't seen one ever. Would you be able to trusts dogs or to like them? No, same with us. We had been mistreated, betrayed, manipulated, humiliated, rejected and utterly crushed by girls! So forgive us for being suspicious of foids since, well you know, they had been treating us like trash our whole life. Some of us are on that dark angry path for a good reason, and if you refuse to understand that, then you are just super ignorant just like any other priviliged girl. Some of us want to be understood, others gave up that, cause we draw a conclusion that no one can understand us, especially foids since they never ever faced inceldom. If you never faced an issue, they you will never ever understand that issue in your life.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GeraltOfRivia said:
ulthvc said:
girl these people aren't worth your time. i came here for the same reason since i always see posts about them complaining about being virgins or whatever and thought maybe i could find some stuff out buy talking to them instead of just reading stuff about them. but from what i see now, they don't even want to explain themselves and the get mad whenever they're questioned by someone of the opposite sex. theres no use trying to communicate with them. they don't want to be understood, they just want to complain about how unfair the world is because women dont want to give up their bodies for them. youre better than that. go do yo thang babygirl :mad:
Is that what you really think? Ok, imagine this: you are bitten by dogs your whole life. You hadn't met one single good dog that didn't bite your ass, even though everybody keeps saying "but there are good dogs as well", but you haven't seen one ever. Would you be able to trusts dogs or to like them? No, same with us. We had been mistreated, betrayed, manipulated, humiliated, rejected and utterly crushed by girls! So forgive us for being suspicious of foids since, well you know, they had been treating us like trash our whole life. Some of us are on that dark angry path for a good reason, and if you refuse to understand that, then you are just super ignorant just like any other priviliged girl. Some of us want to be understood, others gave up that, cause we draw a conclusion that no one can understand us, especially foids since they never ever faced inceldom. If you never faced an issue, they you will never ever understand that issue in your life.
of course i would hate dogs! that would be horrible. it's okay to be like that, that's not the problem. the problem is how you deal with that. blaming women for all your problems and expecting them to be these objects that you are entitled to own is the problem. we are just as much of people as you are. there are very bad women out there and there are very bad men out there too. do not blame it on chromosomes. you know the people who use this site are minority right? haven't you ever thought that maybe just because you've had certain experiences doesn't mean that it's like that for everyone? obviously most people don't have these problems and thats because they aren't supposed to. please get help. this is coming from a place of actual concern. get up. shower. wash your clothes. make your bed. eat your veggies. go to school. get a job that makes you happy. find a hobby. work out. go to therapy. get yourself busy and forget about women for now. or don't - that's fine too. you have to focus on yourself before you can focus on anything else. the people on this site seem very depressed and lonely and overall just unhappy people. it makes me so sad. i don't want people to feel that way. please try to find help because this isn't help. this makes it worse.
Hardcore blue pill propaganda.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
ulthvc said:
of course i would hate dogs! that would be horrible. it's okay to be like that, that's not the problem. the problem is how you deal with that. blaming women for all your problems and expecting them to be these objects that you are entitled to own is the problem. we are just as much of people as you are. there are very bad women out there and there are very bad men out there too. do not blame it on chromosomes. you know the people who use this site are minority right? haven't you ever thought that maybe just because you've had certain experiences doesn't mean that it's like that for everyone? obviously most people don't have these problems and thats because they aren't supposed to. please get help. this is coming from a place of actual concern. get up. shower. wash your clothes. make your bed. eat your veggies. go to school. get a job that makes you happy. find a hobby. work out. go to therapy. get yourself busy and forget about women for now. or don't - that's fine too. you have to focus on yourself before you can focus on anything else. the people on this site seem very depressed and lonely and overall just unhappy people. it makes me so sad. i don't want people to feel that way. please try to find help because this isn't help. this makes it worse.
Gay and trans people are a minority as well and they are understood, so why not we? Oh, and it doesn't mean I understand their struggle cause I don't and will never understand them cause I am not one of them. "make a shower, get a hobby, get a job, get this, get that" you are talking like we never tried this before ever. You are talking like we just decided overnight that we are incels and we never done anything about it. I will use myself as an example: I had gone through almost 10 years of constant changing. I shower, eat healthy most of the time, go to the gym, have a few hobbies, have a decent job, I am loved by my Co workers and also had a few female friends, still have one now with which I ride the bus to work and back everyday and we get along very well. I blamed myself too and so I did all these changes that you said and although I got a few different looks from people, yet my relationship statut didn't change at all! It staid the same and you know why? Not because I am a horrible man, but because I am 5 foot 4 with glasses and an aemverage face. All the rejections I got were for superficial reasons. I blamed myself so many times and that led me to depression and suіcіde attempt. I failed to kill myself at my early 20s and so I decided to live for myself only and try get a gf here and there.
I am 29 now, almost 30. Still an Incel, never had a gf ever, never had unpaid sex before ,lost my virginity at 26. And I did tried everything, and I really mean EVERYTHING that any dating coach can throw at me and nothing ever worked, same results all the time because I lost the genetic lottery. My money is on luck now, there is nothing I can do besides making some drastic superficial modifications on my body which I don't really want. If you don't believe me anything I said then that is your choice and opinion.

rev van mev

Chilling.
GeraltOfRivia said:
ulthvc said:
You ever here of bobcat golthwaite, that growly whimpering snarly guy from the Police Academy movies?

meh

Incels.Net Junior
jfl. femoids behave like npcs. they say the same ѕhit like robots. human psychology isn't that hard to understand.