Im a girl and i wanna know if incels actually think they have no chance at getting with a woman and why women cant be incels?

basedbxtch

basedbxtch said:
Godcomplexed said:
You ain't based, you're just a worthless ass roastie thot. Do get the fuck out of this forum already.
hoes mad
Only femoids can be hoes
basedbxtch said:
Godcomplexed said:
You ain't based, you're just a worthless ass roastie thot. Do get the fuck out of this forum already.
hoes mad
Only femoids can be hoes
its a saying boomer

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    118/300

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
    124/300
Females can’t be incel unless they are severely deformed or some ѕhit.

Women generally have no problem attracting the opposite gender but are just picky about who they shag or date.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
12 pages for a garbage woman made thread. Is truly over even on incel forums.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Like the autistic person that i'm, i actually read the whole garbage thread. Pure cancer. I don't know why you respond to these garbage "super special snowflake" girls tbh, and i don't want to hear the "is funny trolling them haha". Everyone with a minimal brain knows that these girls are propably laughing like never before to the "trolling" and they give zero ѕhits.
She came, she receive attention and validation from lonely people, gained her minutes of fame, and then she just disappear to never came back.
Truly pathetic behavior.

Lordpantsu

Like the autistic person that i'm, i actually read the whole garbage thread. Pure cancer. I don't know why you respond to these garbage "super special snowflake" girls tbh, and i don't want to hear the "is funny trolling them haha". Everyone with a minimal brain knows that these girls are propably laughing like never before to the "trolling" and they give zero ѕhits.
She came, she receive attention and validation from lonely people, gained her minutes of fame, and then she just disappear to never came back.
Truly pathetic behavior.
I am still on this site and reply to some peoples threads. I just stopped saying stuff that could get me banned.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Amiya said:
Truly pathetic behavior.
I am still on this site and reply to some peoples threads. I just stopped saying stuff that could get me banned.
Why are you afraid of getting banned, sl*t?