Im a girl and i wanna know if incels actually think they have no chance at getting with a woman and why women cant be incels?

Lordpantsu

Incels.Net Novice
Lordpantsu said:
Question.
Why do you get upset when a girl asks you anything? Instead of trying to explain? Not every female is against you.
Good joke, now fuck off
Seriously not joking i know most girls are money hungry pieces of ѕhit who only want attractive men but seriously not everyone is like that i just wanted to know if you thought you truly have no chance at all

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Question.
Why do you get upset when a girl asks you anything? Instead of trying to explain? Not every female is against you.
We communicate with femoids who ask good questions like they've done some homework. You want it all on a plate like your dating lifestyle. These types of questions insult all of us - Be gone thot.

Lordpantsu

Incels.Net Novice
Lordpantsu said:
Question.
We communicate with femoids who ask good questions like they've done some homework. You want it all on a plate like your dating lifestyle. These types of questions insult all of us - Be gone thot.
Ohh i see then i hav offended you my bad i didnt mean to do that at all
So disregard the why girls cant be incels question and how about answering the first one?

Lordpantsu

Incels.Net Novice
Lordpantsu said:
Not here to judge you only to hear you out
Horse said:
I've been rejected bullied harrassed and threatened because of the way i look primarily by women. And women can't be incels because they have 33 percent of the male population who are virgins to be with but they won't since women are greedy and chad only
ohhh I see I get it
I've been rejected bullied harrassed and threatened because of the way i look primarily by women. And women can't be incels because they have 33 percent of the male population who are virgins to be with but they won't since women are greedy and chad only
Ty

FatCel

Good joke, now fuck off
Seriously not joking i know most girls are money hungry pieces of ѕhit who only want attractive men but seriously not everyone is like that i just wanted to know if you thought you truly have no chance at all
We have a 0 chance to attract women it's not something we believe its something that we know from experience now when you have had you're question answered u could move on

FatCel

Ohh i see then i hav offended you my bad i didnt mean to do that at all
So disregard the why girls cant be incels question and how about answering the first one?
Girls cant be Incels because of the juggernaut law even the ugliest female will have the option to score dont believe me Google pig woman experiment meanwhile her looksmatch is on here or dead from suіcіde