I'm A Female, Ask Me Anything

Katherine J said:
Raider said:
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
Hi boys, my name is Katherine. And I'm an unfuckable female. I came here mostly out of curiosity. I agree with you all when you say that us females date above our attractiveness levels, but though i try to only aim for men on my level, i often find that other females try to use bullshit feminism to try and empower me to find a better man.
Im 26 and im still a virgin, leaving me to believe i may be an incel. You can ask me anything, none of your opinions scare/hurt me, throw any insult at me, i dont care. I just wanna understand this community more, as i may be a part of it.
How do u know whens the right time to tell a girl how u feel whats the point of no return from friend zone are u a virgin cos u have had bad relstionships and dont want to go thru with sex or are u just unlucky
im just unlucky lmao, havent been in a relationship before either
No way im sorry to hear that i guess its cos guys like us or atleast the ones u want maybe dont know u want them i spent my life obilvious.to the fact that a girl.liked me
That's because 99% of women have too much pride to make the first move. They want you to be the one to show interest first, that gives them the position of power, at least in their mind. They refuse to put themselves into a position where they could be rejected. Their parents taught them that they are way above that, and that it's the mans duty to put himself in the position of risking rejection.
i agree, whenever ive tried to approach a dude myself im instantly met with almost disgusted stares from other women
They can't believe that you would give up your pride and perceived power, after all ... THEY wouldn't dare.
exactllyyyyy!!!

ConcernedSister said:
Katherine J said:
Hi boys, my name is Katherine. And I'm an unfuckable female. I came here mostly out of curiosity. I agree with you all when you say that us females date above our attractiveness levels, but though i try to only aim for men on my level, i often find that other females try to use bullshit feminism to try and empower me to find a better man.
Im 26 and im still a virgin, leaving me to believe i may be an incel. You can ask me anything, none of your opinions scare/hurt me, throw any insult at me, i dont care. I just wanna understand this community more, as i may be a part of it.
Do you *want* to get laid? It's decently easy to pick up a drunk random just to see what it's about, but people are not kidding when they say the first time is the worst time. On the plus side, a consistent partner usually improves over time.
yea, ive tried, but where i live there are very few singles and those who are see me as ugly/unfuckable (and yes a dude actually told me that himself)
Ooof rude. Sounds like you might need to broaden your area (or go with the drunk random). Depending on how desperate you are, there're also "NSA woman seeking man" websites. It might not be an anime romance, but you'll get laid. The romance part will be harder - older guys sometimes have an easier time seeing past looks though. Everyone is generally more shallow/superficial when younger.

farleftist

would you date someone whos shorter than you and would you be insecure about your relationship with him

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
Blobed said:
why do you consider yourself an unfuckable female ?
as far as I know it is very easy for a woman to find a partner
View attachment 666
It never fuсking fails
Yeah I hate to agree with this but this is spot on. I've never met a "femcel" in my life. And even these "femcels" have decent social lives outside of dating.

Katherine J said:
would you date someone whos shorter than you and would you be insecure about your relationship with him
I would date literally anyone as long as they weren’t like a violent criminal or something lmao

farleftist

farleftist said:
Katherine J said:
I would date literally anyone as long as they weren’t like a violent criminal or something lmao
what even some disgusting fat guy. you must have some standard

sheidgeda

Femoid
Katherine J said:
farleftist said:
Katherine J said:
She probably does but is pretending that she doesn't.

farleftist

farleftist said:
Katherine J said:
farleftist said:
Katherine J said:
She probably does but is pretending that she doesn't.
i mean i dont get the point of lying about standards we all have them its only natural

sheidgeda

Femoid
farleftist said:
Kinda reminds me of how boy band celebrities will say they want a woman with "A genuine heart and a great sense of humor" because if they say they like brunette chicks with big boobs, the flatchested blondes won't buy their albums https://www.glamour.com/story/justin-bieber-says-hes-sorry
Funny how Justin Bieber actually married a somewhat flatchested blonde but she's a model so yes...

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
That's hard to pull off, because with a new partner you're shooting in the dark. Also no one can know how her body will react. I knew a Catholic girl once who barely noticed when she lost her hymen, but I felt deeply betrayed by the world during my first time because that ѕhit hurt like hell for maybe the first six attempts. "Don't worry sweetheart, it's just like a deep pinch." Bullshit. Not saying it's always an ordeal, but I'd understand if the whole tearing internal tissue thing gave her pause. (It gets better though, promise.)
It's just a pinch for some women and for others like you isn't.
Before you say it, I learn about it after reading some human biology books