Raider said:
ConcernedSister said:
Raider said:
ConcernedSister said:
Raider said:
ConcernedSister said:
Leucosticte said:
ConcernedSister said:
Lol my family would still presumably be there, but nice try.
Are you the kind of girl who at least would sleep in the nude, and walk around the house nude, etc. so even if you don't share your nudity with the world, your husband could partake of copious eyefulls as he's lounging around the house and whatnot as you're doing your chores.
On the regular? Nah my dude, I'm the one in nets and stilettos, seducing the sub girls or boys you want and pushing the edges of their restraint not because I'm bi but because I can. Though I might consider being a switch on birthdays or Christmas, if you're on Santa's nice list.

But hey, always happy to share some Dom tips if you need the advice. =P
Oh okay ! So you're concerned for your little brother because he's an incel, and you show it how exactly ? By signing up on an incel forum and talking about your nymphomania ? I get it ! Seems perfectly logical ! No wonder he's going through hell.
Still concerned for him, but that's not especially relevant to sassing back at an internet stranger who led with demeaning suggestions and by asking for nudes. I know a number of girls here are either wilting flowers trying to help, contrarian chicks out here to pick fights/write articles, or just plain vain ones trying to pick up orbiters by proving they're different. My motive is to engage and learn, and one thing I'm learning is that (understandibly) incels don't have a lot of experience with women. So sure, I'll honestly entertain different notions of policy reform and consider women's collective faults and failings, but I'm not going to pretend at false virtue or affirm misguided reasoning.

I will, however, share honest opinions and experiences in the hopes that if/when you do ascend some small part of the conversation might be helpful. You're welcome to think as badly of me personally as you wish, that is your prerogative and this is your space. But the whole point is I have lived a completely different experience, one I largely enjoy thanks to unearned privileges gifted at birth, and the difference between my life and yours is largely invisible to the public. You've been kind enough to answer my questions, so while I won't fake being a childish vestal virgin for your benefit or anyone else's (including my brother's) I'll do my best to approach the foundations of your concerns in an even-handed, considered way.
Since you claim to be here to engage and learn, let me help you learn and hopefully understand something. YOU bragging about being able to sexually seduce and dominate whoever you want, does nothing but invoke feelings of rage in incels. You know damn well that we suffer from sexual frustration. I don't know if your bragging is bad enough to be considered an infraction of forum rules. I will let the staff decide that.
Fair enough, as I said, your space, your rules. Though I'm a little surprised you're not more offended by the women who come here like "hey gents, I'm here to proclaim my innocence and flirt, I'd sleep with all of you if I could, provided everything stays internet anon talk and you'll never make me walk the walk." Seems a little more directly mean than "hi, I, a woman, have an easier time getting sex, which you already knew."
We already know you have an easier time getting sex. It's the fact that you feel the need to RUB IT IN on an incel forum of all places, that's disgusting and offensive.
So what solution are you proposing? Me saying women have an equally, if not more, difficult time finding a partner than men? Any dating website or nightclub owner could disapprove that. Not talking about sex at all, despite its role as a headline concern here? Or just straight up not participating because I'm a girl, on a bluepill forum explicitly designated for discussions around inceldom that are separate and distinct from the incel-only discussions in the lounge? I'm curious as to what your views on appropriate commentary here would be.
My views on appropriate commentary are really simple ... If the INTENT of your commentary is to invoke feelings of rage, then it's NOT appropriate commentary. You KNOW, and i know ... that your intent earlier in this conversation was malevolent. Again, your personality is crap.

Raider said:
We already know you have an easier time getting sex. It's the fact that you feel the need to RUB IT IN on an incel forum of all places, that's disgusting and offensive.
This worst of it imo was that dig about sexually inexperienced men not knowing anything about women; I would think on the contrary, that would be what would prove the blackpill about female nature to them beyond a doubt

... And when these chicks make that dig, they always say, "I'm trying to be as nice about this as I can" -- YEAH RIGHT

If you wanted to be nice to an incel, you'd open your fuckin' legs to him
Point taken, the part about lacking experience with women was ill-phrased. You'll still think I'm wrong, but to clarify, I don't doubt you have a lot of negative experience with women. Women tend to, based on their experience, assume men are always making a pass at them and sometimes aggressively shut down men they're not interested in preemptively. This disproportionately affects unattractive men, to whom women seem unnecessarily mean with no provocation. What I meant was I disagree with incels' understanding of women, because so much of the perception is filtered through a lens of frustration and hurt. To me, understanding women involves a larger portion of honest conversations with actual women to suss out their true motives, which usually are more selfish or naive than malicious. By that same token, I think normies could stand to engage a lot more honestly with incels instead of just jumping to the intellectually lazy "they're just hateful Nazi misogynists" conclusion.

ConcernedSister said:
Raider said:
ConcernedSister said:
Raider said:
ConcernedSister said:
Raider said:
ConcernedSister said:
Leucosticte said:
ConcernedSister said:
Lol my family would still presumably be there, but nice try.
Are you the kind of girl who at least would sleep in the nude, and walk around the house nude, etc. so even if you don't share your nudity with the world, your husband could partake of copious eyefulls as he's lounging around the house and whatnot as you're doing your chores.
On the regular? Nah my dude, I'm the one in nets and stilettos, seducing the sub girls or boys you want and pushing the edges of their restraint not because I'm bi but because I can. Though I might consider being a switch on birthdays or Christmas, if you're on Santa's nice list.

But hey, always happy to share some Dom tips if you need the advice. =P
Oh okay ! So you're concerned for your little brother because he's an incel, and you show it how exactly ? By signing up on an incel forum and talking about your nymphomania ? I get it ! Seems perfectly logical ! No wonder he's going through hell.
Still concerned for him, but that's not especially relevant to sassing back at an internet stranger who led with demeaning suggestions and by asking for nudes. I know a number of girls here are either wilting flowers trying to help, contrarian chicks out here to pick fights/write articles, or just plain vain ones trying to pick up orbiters by proving they're different. My motive is to engage and learn, and one thing I'm learning is that (understandibly) incels don't have a lot of experience with women. So sure, I'll honestly entertain different notions of policy reform and consider women's collective faults and failings, but I'm not going to pretend at false virtue or affirm misguided reasoning.

I will, however, share honest opinions and experiences in the hopes that if/when you do ascend some small part of the conversation might be helpful. You're welcome to think as badly of me personally as you wish, that is your prerogative and this is your space. But the whole point is I have lived a completely different experience, one I largely enjoy thanks to unearned privileges gifted at birth, and the difference between my life and yours is largely invisible to the public. You've been kind enough to answer my questions, so while I won't fake being a childish vestal virgin for your benefit or anyone else's (including my brother's) I'll do my best to approach the foundations of your concerns in an even-handed, considered way.
Since you claim to be here to engage and learn, let me help you learn and hopefully understand something. YOU bragging about being able to sexually seduce and dominate whoever you want, does nothing but invoke feelings of rage in incels. You know damn well that we suffer from sexual frustration. I don't know if your bragging is bad enough to be considered an infraction of forum rules. I will let the staff decide that.
Fair enough, as I said, your space, your rules. Though I'm a little surprised you're not more offended by the women who come here like "hey gents, I'm here to proclaim my innocence and flirt, I'd sleep with all of you if I could, provided everything stays internet anon talk and you'll never make me walk the walk." Seems a little more directly mean than "hi, I, a woman, have an easier time getting sex, which you already knew."
So what solution are you proposing? Me saying women have an equally, if not more, difficult time finding a partner than men? Any dating website or nightclub owner could disapprove that. Not talking about sex at all, despite its role as a headline concern here? Or just straight up not participating because I'm a girl, on a bluepill forum explicitly designated for discussions around inceldom that are separate and distinct from the incel-only discussions in the lounge? I'm curious as to what your views on appropriate commentary here would be.
My views on appropriate commentary are really simple ... If the INTENT of your commentary is to invoke feelings of rage, then it's NOT appropriate commentary. You KNOW, and i know ... that your intent earlier in this conversation was malevolent. Again, your personality is crap.
I was actually just going for sass based on what I assumed was an insincere challenge, but if @Leucosticte feels personally attacked then I apologize, that was not my intent.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I was actually just going for sass based on what I assumed was an insincere challenge, but if @Leucosticte feels personally attacked then I apologize, that was not my intent.
Well we were just bantering till you said I was demeaning you; and there's still that subtext of, "I think you might be a virgin," but whatever, I'm just gonna let it go.

why do you consider yourself an unfuckable female ?
as far as I know it is very easy for a woman to find a partner
i have unnatractive qualities as a female, im ugly, fat, tall, the weight that i carry is all on my stomach, giving me very unfeminine appearance. i could go on. but in my area, everyone is a sort of average attractivness, and i am not lmao

Well tell us about any negative experiences you've experienced in your youth. Were you physically beaten, humiliated and bullied?
Or do you consider yourself as inherently ugly like trucels?
both kind of? Im definitely ugly, but i also used to get bullied when i was younger too.

sheidgeda

Femoid
Blobed said:
i have unnatractive qualities as a female, im ugly, fat, tall, the weight that i carry is all on my stomach, giving me very unfeminine appearance. i could go on. but in my area, everyone is a sort of average attractivness, and i am not lmao
There are many guys who look like you who would want to be with you. I don't think that you put enough effort into finding someone. Also, if you lost weight (which is possible) you would have even more advantage.

I will take it upon myself to grab you by the hair and tie it to the headboard so that I can force you to stay bent over in that position while I spank the ѕhit out of you till you're black and blue and tell you what are worthless wh*re you are, because it is my role to degrade and violate you, taking your cherry that no other man wanted but which I realized you don't even deserve to keep, because you are nothing, you are just my sex-toy to do whatever I want with, a fitting effigy for womankind by which I may take out my frustrations on the female sex for its insubordinate ways, you wretched funk-c*nt, ugly slob
tbh that kinda turned me on haha

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
Blobed said:
Lose weight and change your diet habits. This alone will move you by 2-3 points on the attractiveness scale.
Fatcel is known as volcel for a reason.

Katherine J said:
Hi boys, my name is Katherine. And I'm an unfuckable female. I came here mostly out of curiosity. I agree with you all when you say that us females date above our attractiveness levels, but though i try to only aim for men on my level, i often find that other females try to use bullshit feminism to try and empower me to find a better man.
Im 26 and im still a virgin, leaving me to believe i may be an incel. You can ask me anything, none of your opinions scare/hurt me, throw any insult at me, i dont care. I just wanna understand this community more, as i may be a part of it.
Do you *want* to get laid? It's decently easy to pick up a drunk random just to see what it's about, but people are not kidding when they say the first time is the worst time. On the plus side, a consistent partner usually improves over time.
yea, ive tried, but where i live there are very few singles and those who are see me as ugly/unfuckable (and yes a dude actually told me that himself)

Katherine J said:
Blobed said:
Lose weight and change your diet habits. This alone will move you by 2-3 points on the attractiveness scale.
Fatcel is known as volcel for a reason.
fair point, ive been trying to, but ive also had to balance mental health shite which ive not been doing well tbh

Katherine J said:
Hi boys, my name is Katherine. And I'm an unfuckable female. I came here mostly out of curiosity. I agree with you all when you say that us females date above our attractiveness levels, but though i try to only aim for men on my level, i often find that other females try to use bullshit feminism to try and empower me to find a better man.
Im 26 and im still a virgin, leaving me to believe i may be an incel. You can ask me anything, none of your opinions scare/hurt me, throw any insult at me, i dont care. I just wanna understand this community more, as i may be a part of it.
How do u know whens the right time to tell a girl how u feel whats the point of no return from friend zone are u a virgin cos u have had bad relstionships and dont want to go thru with sex or are u just unlucky
im just unlucky lmao, havent been in a relationship before either

Ratbat

Lounge member
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
How do u know whens the right time to tell a girl how u feel whats the point of no return from friend zone are u a virgin cos u have had bad relstionships and dont want to go thru with sex or are u just unlucky
No way im sorry to hear that i guess its cos guys like us or atleast the ones u want maybe dont know u want them i spent my life obilvious.to the fact that a girl.liked me

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
Well tell us about any negative experiences you've experienced in your youth. Were you physically beaten, humiliated and bullied?
both kind of? Im definitely ugly, but i also used to get bullied when i was younger too.
For me it was bullying, physical beatings and humiliation. That caused enormous stress and ruined my physical health.
I didn't have a sex drive since the age of 15 lol.

Raider

Lounge member
Katherine J said:
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
No way im sorry to hear that i guess its cos guys like us or atleast the ones u want maybe dont know u want them i spent my life obilvious.to the fact that a girl.liked me
That's because 99% of women have too much pride to make the first move. They want you to be the one to show interest first, that gives them the position of power, at least in their mind. They refuse to put themselves into a position where they could be rejected. Their parents taught them that they are way above that, and that it's the mans duty to put himself in the position of risking rejection.

Katherine J said:
StrangeMan1 said:
For me it was bullying, physical beatings and humiliation. That caused enormous stress and ruined my physical health.
I didn't have a sex drive since the age of 15 lol.
ive had a sex drive for as long as i can remember, just no one to share it with lmao

Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
That's because 99% of women have too much pride to make the first move. They want you to be the one to show interest first, that gives them the position of power, at least in their mind. They refuse to put themselves into a position where they could be rejected. Their parents taught them that they are way above that, and that it's the mans duty to put himself in the position of risking rejection.
i agree, whenever ive tried to approach a dude myself im instantly met with almost disgusted stares from other women

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
Ratbat said:
Katherine J said:
i agree, whenever ive tried to approach a dude myself im instantly met with almost disgusted stares from other women
They can't believe that you would give up your pride and perceived power, after all ... THEY wouldn't dare.