I'm A Female, Ask Me Anything

Hi boys, my name is Katherine. And I'm an unfuckable female. I came here mostly out of curiosity. I agree with you all when you say that us females date above our attractiveness levels, but though i try to only aim for men on my level, i often find that other females try to use bullshit feminism to try and empower me to find a better man.
Im 26 and im still a virgin, leaving me to believe i may be an incel. You can ask me anything, none of your opinions scare/hurt me, throw any insult at me, i dont care. I just wanna understand this community more, as i may be a part of it.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
why do you consider yourself an unfuckable female ?
as far as I know it is very easy for a woman to find a partner
Holding out for a man who meets impossible standards, probably, and/or who she can be 100% sure won't betray her; ofc back when was 18 a guy would've wifed that right up, but now she's getting old

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
Well tell us about any negative experiences you've experienced in your youth. Were you physically beaten, humiliated and bullied?
Or do you consider yourself as inherently ugly like trucels?

Hi boys, my name is Katherine. And I'm an unfuckable female. I came here mostly out of curiosity. I agree with you all when you say that us females date above our attractiveness levels, but though i try to only aim for men on my level, i often find that other females try to use bullshit feminism to try and empower me to find a better man.
Im 26 and im still a virgin, leaving me to believe i may be an incel. You can ask me anything, none of your opinions scare/hurt me, throw any insult at me, i dont care. I just wanna understand this community more, as i may be a part of it.
Do you *want* to get laid? It's decently easy to pick up a drunk random just to see what it's about, but people are not kidding when they say the first time is the worst time. On the plus side, a consistent partner usually improves over time.

That's hard to pull off, because with a new partner you're shooting in the dark. Also no one can know how her body will react. I knew a Catholic girl once who barely noticed when she lost her hymen, but I felt deeply betrayed by the world during my first time because that ѕhit hurt like hell for maybe the first six attempts. "Don't worry sweetheart, it's just like a deep pinch." Bullshit. Not saying it's always an ordeal, but I'd understand if the whole tearing internal tissue thing gave her pause. (It gets better though, promise.)

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Have you tried just.... going to a pub? I guarantee you'll find somebody to fuck you.
Stop inflating this chick's ego by making her feel she's desirable

I agree, you truly are a disgusting pig, no other man would ever want you, but in my desire to do justice against the vilest specimens of femoidkind, I will take it upon myself to grab you by the hair and tie it to the headboard so that I can force you to stay bent over in that position while I spank the ѕhit out of you till you're black and blue and tell you what are worthless wh*re you are, because it is my role to degrade and violate you, taking your cherry that no other man wanted but which I realized you don't even deserve to keep, because you are nothing, you are just my sex-toy to do whatever I want with, a fitting effigy for womankind by which I may take out my frustrations on the female sex for its insubordinate ways, you wretched funk-c*nt, ugly slob

Come here and let me give you the sound thrashing and viciously brutal hate-fuck you have coming to you, worthless wh*re, useless sl*t, impudent strumpet, filthy hog fit only for bestial relations to satisfy my carnal lusts and be subjected to my spit roast; I will ravage your body and throw you to the floor when I'm done with you, leaving you lying there full of cum like a discarded condom, except of less value

Im 26 and im still a virgin
"I've never even kissed a boy. I've been to college 2 and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is that times when everyone experiences things such as sex and love and pleasure. But in those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You boys have never been attracted to me."

throw any insult at me
Mods, take note

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Hmm, I have to figure out the nuances of this, though; maybe what you're supposed to do is go hardcore on making her feel worthless if she's actually kinda average but is insecure about having a few extra pounds of whatever; but if she's actually ugly, maybe you have to dial down the insults a bit, idk. Because maybe she was using reverse psychology by inviting insults and was actually looking for compliments; maybe she's looking for the nice guy who will be different from the others. But it really depends; need a pic to really ascertain, probably.

I was going for this approach, but maybe the exact strategy has to be calibrated to the girl's characteristics.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
And actually, you feel a guy's girth much more than his length. Length is more useful for position variety.
I have both, plus excellent circulation; if you don't believe me, I'll hook myself up to a plethysmograph and you can see how fast I get rock hard after you send me your nudes; or we can use the Archimedes method where I sit in the bathtub with the water brimming right to the top, and you can see how as soon as those pics hit my screen, an amazing quantity of water is displaced over the edge of the tub by my member engorging; it's gonna be a real "EUREKA!" moment

And actually, you feel a guy's girth much more than his length. Length is more useful for position variety.
I have both, plus excellent circulation; if you don't believe me, I'll hook myself up to a plethysmograph and you can see how fast I get rock hard after you send me your nudes; or we can use the Archimedes method where I sit in the bathtub with the water brimming right to the top, and you can see how as soon as those pics hit my screen, an amazing quantity of water is displaced over the edge of the tub by my member engorging; it's gonna be a real "EUREKA!" moment
Lololol the bathtub thing. It's for science! Feel like there's gonna be homework after - calculating volume based on area, accounting for the fluid tension of the displaced water. Too bad for you I don't take nudes, and I was only ever mediocre at math.