Im a 5/10 still Got mogged by a 3/10 toothless hillbilly today. He somehow had a 6/10 hillbilly gf

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
    108/300
Im seething. This ѕhit just happened 30 minutes ago. Im stilll in the same room as those c*nts. Im just gonna put on a smile and pretended it didnt bother me but i swear if he kisses her right in front of me... Pic unrelated
033___1571255169.png

chadinprogress

he is `scumbag steve` he is like a chad without the looks, i had made a video about that
I know what you mean women are attracted to masculinity not looks or personality you can ugly but if your a masculine guy you can be attractive to women look at those big ugly macho construction workers that women are attracted too for example or big fat ugly bouncers at clubs women are attracted to masculinity not looks or personality

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
White dudes are playing life on ez mode. I guess he did have a full head of hair but he was fat as ѕhit wtf
I dont agree, im as white as they get, with more hair then most guys, but im one of the most incel guys in existence...

Nemesis

0/12
JBW copers are so annoying. They always cherry-pick, usually anecdotes. You don't know anything about their situation or how he landed her. They're probably two methheads that run around in the same social circle. Do you say JBA (Just be Arab) for the ugly Muslims living in poverty in Dearborn, Michigan that have attractive wives (probably cousins) they hide behind veils?

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Lordgoro said:
GameDevCel said:
he is `scumbag steve` he is like a chad without the looks, i had made a video about that
HEHE, scumbag steve, SOO TRUE!! Love your vids man... Just make less "reaction" vids, and more statistics vids and such..
ok man now that i'm don e travelling i will think about some good content to post
Please do... Im still considering doing some as well

Nemesis

0/12
UGLY guy gets GIRL, seems pretty BASIC to me... regardless of situation
I'm not sure what you mean by this. OP probably overrates himself, underrates the "hillbilly," and the "hillbilly" is probably just a rustic Chad, or at least a big-boned and broad masculine type with all his teeth and some status in his community. Or they're both methheads.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Lordgoro said:
I'm not sure what you mean by this. OP probably overrates himself, underrates the "hillbilly," and the "hillbilly" is probably just a rustic Chad, or at least a big-boned and broad masculine type with all his teeth and some status in his community. Or they're both methheads.
Who knows? end result is the same correct... us INCELS, are outcasts, misfits, and NEVER get the girl, or the happy ending, while scumbags DO

Nemesis

0/12
Nemesis said:
Lordgoro said:
Who knows? end result is the same correct... us INCELS, are outcasts, misfits, and NEVER get the girl, or the happy ending, while scumbags DO