I'll let you guys know.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Ok, so there are basically tons of different ways your existence could end up after your death. Perhaps you go to Valhalla, perhaps you are taken to one of the punishment realms, or the worst of the worst the void.
Maybe you end up a literal God, maybe you become a lord or king in the Qliphoth (Hell).
Apparently when you master the astral you can go around and explore all of these places. It's very much likely I'll still be on this forum within the next 10 years, perhaps longer.
If I can get to some really high level of attainment and can see the futures of where people will end up, I'll let you boyos know where you're "destined" so that you can make the necessary changes in your life to alter your destiny. This life has already been shit enough, I for one do not want to have an even worse time in the hereafter.

NEETCEL

сука блять
after you die the circle of life which allows both men and nature to flourish stops,we hang in anticipation for the final curtain for if you perish perspective is removed and existence comes to an end.a universe without perception is like a stack of dusty unopened books forever unopened and unread

Adam

Pursuer of Knowledge. Seeker of Power.
I want to become God.

I want to wield absolute power.

Adam

Adam

Adam said:
I want to become God.

You can't become "the ultimate god" but you can become a deity. It is possible.
Why not?

Becoming a poweful deity is also fine tbh. I feel that I'd make for a very malicious demon, because I'll always thirst for more power through any means necessary.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Adam said:
I want to become God.

You can't become "the ultimate god" but you can become a deity. It is possible.
Why not?

Becoming a poweful deity is also fine tbh. I feel that I'd make for a very malicious demon, because I'll always thirst for more power through any means necessary.
Tbh I would rather become a king and rule a section of the Qliphoth than be a God, being a demon just sounds so much more badass even if you have less power.