Ignorance is Strength

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Wish I could time travel to the year 2000. In 2000 there was no hints or traits of black pill, just stupidity and ignorance. In those days life had meaning. Those were the days before nihilism.

I don't want to be a sexist. I want nothing more than to believe women are good people. This way life seems worth living. Sadly though I've been abused by too many women, and I know they do not care about me at all. If women are not good then there is no meaning to life, only nihilism.

I feel nothing but low energy and low hope on all days. Each day I recognize the Blackpill Truth and LDAR. These, the days of decay.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
yeppers. tbh 90s were the best (well I assume... since I was a baby back then I don't truly know). Women seemed to be different back then. I think the Internet and technology truly fucked a lot of things up. Narcissism is on the rise because of the ease of quick validation via tinder, badoo, pof, okc, etc. a lot easier to go awol and ghost as well. We are truly fucked mate. Can't wait to gymcope again tomorrow

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Same. I read your story its the same as me. Got female attention in HS and Middle school but too mentalcel to get laid. Now after 2010 it seems like women are more and more cold, overly sensitive, and pusѕy Patrol-ish.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Tesla states:

"This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race.

It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women."

Tesla wanted nothing more than a kind, feminine, and nurturing women, but he said women were no longer kind and nurturing, and that by 2000 there would be hardly any more nurturing women at all. 2019 its over.

Ksboy71

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Same. I read your story its the same as me. Got female attention in HS and Middle school but too mentalcel to get laid. Now after 2010 it seems like women are more and more cold, overly sensitive, and pusѕy Patrol-ish.

TOTALLY could have wrote this myself!!

Ravio

I remember in middle school receiving my first cellphone, i wasn't used to it and did't even had internet on it,it was all about bluetooth. In highschool new phone, roaming data inclueded, i couldn't create bonds with noone, anyone was so obsessed with these fuсking phones, teachers used to make whatsapp groups so we had to use our fuсking phones even out of school to keep pace with my teacher bullshit, today school/work is brought into our private lives thanks to those fuсking devices.
"We need a presentation for tomorrow? No problem you can finish it at home, i can give you the material throught mails."
Maybe after passing 10 hours straight at work i'd like to pass the time left at home with my family/friends idk just saying....

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I don't use phones. I hate phone gaming culture it rots true gaming.

Also phones cause brain damage. No wonder this generation is so dumb if raised on phones.