If you're still a virgin at 16, it's fuсking over.

XTamaska said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
I wanted to but my anxiety got all over me. I was too shy to even look them in the eyes and I completely ignored them for this reason, because I was afraid
I'm sorry bro
It's ok. It isn't as bad anymore and I'm fairly bit more confident but I get absolutely cricket still action since the end of middle school now LOL. I forgot what it felt to be desired again. I crave it again. But I can tell you, it feels super fuсking awesome and you get all fuzzy and warm inside.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
How can you be an incel though at such a young age?
By... being an involuntary celibate.
Well, you know you are too young to even call yourself an incel, right? Just because you want sex right now and don't get it yet, doesn't make you an incel, your sex life is just begining. Wait till you get 20, and if you still struggle with women, then you could be considered an incel. You are not even legal to go into clubs yet.
 

Apathycel

A nobody
By that age, femoids have long sorted you out and generally deem you unfit as a sexual partner by their ridiculous, arbitrary standards.

The "it gets better when you enter college" myth is just cope. In fact, the already twisted sexual market even worsens there.

It's fuсking over buddy boyos.
24232
 

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
FemoidsGTFO said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
How can you be an incel though at such a young age?
By... being an involuntary celibate.
Well, you know you are too young to even call yourself an incel, right? Just because you want sex right now and don't get it yet, doesn't make you an incel, your sex life is just begining. Wait till you get 20, and if you still struggle with women, then you could be considered an incel. You are not even legal to go into clubs yet.
Cope.
 

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster
FemoidsGTFO said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
How can you be an incel though at such a young age?
By... being an involuntary celibate.
Well, you know you are too young to even call yourself an incel, right? Just because you want sex right now and don't get it yet, doesn't make you an incel, your sex life is just begining. Wait till you get 20, and if you still struggle with women, then you could be considered an incel. You are not even legal to go into clubs yet.
Chad doesn't have to go to clubs ;)
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
By... being an involuntary celibate.
Well, you know you are too young to even call yourself an incel, right? Just because you want sex right now and don't get it yet, doesn't make you an incel, your sex life is just begining. Wait till you get 20, and if you still struggle with women, then you could be considered an incel. You are not even legal to go into clubs yet.
Chad doesn't have to go to clubs ;)
Obviously not, but still, calling yourself an incel already at 16 years of age is waaay too early. Some men become women killer after 18. Just stay positive, have the right mindset, be nice to the ladies and see what's happening.
 

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster
be nice to the ladies and see what's happening.
Hi IT!


But seriously tho, I aquired voice messages a friend received from a party which a large part of my class attended where they got drunk and had the time of their life probably also making out and ѕhit, while I'm rotting at home shitposting on incel forums deep into the night.

It's over.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
be nice to the ladies and see what's happening.
Hi IT!


But seriously tho, I aquired voice messages a friend received from a party which a large part of my class attended where they got drunk and had the time of their life probably also making out and ѕhit, while I'm rotting at home shitposting on incel forums deep into the night.

It's over.
Do you have friends among those classmates? Are you trying at least to talk with the girls?
 

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster
Do you have friends among those classmates?
Not among the ones that attended the party.
Are you trying at least to talk with the girls?
No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Do you have friends among those classmates?
Not among the ones that attended the party.
GeraltOfRivia said:
Are you trying at least to talk with the girls?
No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
 

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
FemoidsGTFO said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Do you have friends among those classmates?
Not among the ones that attended the party.
GeraltOfRivia said:
Are you trying at least to talk with the girls?
No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
God, no wonder you have that redpill under your name.
 

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster
FemoidsGTFO said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Do you have friends among those classmates?
Not among the ones that attended the party.
GeraltOfRivia said:
Are you trying at least to talk with the girls?
No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
JFL @ thinking social skills are primary for romantic success. Looks are at least 90% of attraction.
GeraltOfRivia said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
Not among the ones that attended the party.

No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
God, no wonder you have that redpill under your name.
My thoughts exactly.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
Not among the ones that attended the party.

No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
God, no wonder you have that redpill under your name.
Well sorry dude, but I think cal
GeraltOfRivia said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
Not among the ones that attended the party.

No, I'm severely socially inept. Also, it's pretty pointless. Call me a mentalcel if you want.

Social segregation based on looks starts earlier than you think.
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
JFL @ thinking social skills are primary for romantic success. Looks are at least 90% of attraction.
JustAWittyCel said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
God, no wonder you have that redpill under your name.
My thoughts exactly.
When you are young, high social skills do help. Besides, you think of yourself ugly, but you are 16, you still grow, and you still have time to make friends or social circles. If you miss this opportunity to socialise and make friends, then indeed you are truly doomed. While looks are indeed very important, but as a high-schooler, acting cool, being sociable and having interesting activities can help a lot. But it's your life dude, do as you please, but from the way I see it, you give up before even trying and somehow blame others. Kinda the same thing that Ellіot Roger did. Ellіot didn't even tried and was waiting for people to approach him for no reason. That is not how it works mate, you gotta try.
 

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
JustAWittyCel said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
God, no wonder you have that redpill under your name.
Well sorry dude, but I think cal
FemoidsGTFO said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
So no friends among those and you do not try to talk to girls. Why say it's pointless dude if you haven't even tried? You are still too young and experienced to be saying that. I say try your very best to talk to girls, become sociable, heck, google it if you have to. Do not waste your youth on with such toxic mentality.
JFL @ thinking social skills are primary for romantic success. Looks are at least 90% of attraction.
JustAWittyCel said:
God, no wonder you have that redpill under your name.
My thoughts exactly.
When you are young, high social skills do help. Besides, you think of yourself ugly, but you are 16, you still grow, and you still have time to make friends or social circles. If you miss this opportunity to socialise and make friends, then indeed you are truly doomed. While looks are indeed very important, but as a high-schooler, acting cool, being sociable and having interesting activities can help a lot. But it's your life dude, do as you please, but from the way I see it, you give up before even trying and somehow blame others. Kinda the same thing that Ellіot Roger did. Ellіot didn't even tried and was waiting for people to approach him for no reason. That is not how it works mate, you gotta try.
Are you out of touch with reality? There's no way in hell a subhuman can survive this current school environment.

 
Top