If you're still a virgin at 16, it's fuсking over.

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster
By that age, femoids have long sorted you out and generally deem you unfit as a sexual partner by their ridiculous, arbitrary standards.

The "it gets better when you enter college" myth is just cope. In fact, the already twisted sexual market even worsens there.

It's fuсking over buddy boyos.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
By that age, femoids have long sorted you out and generally deem you unfit as a sexual partner by their ridiculous, arbitrary standards.

The "it gets better when you enter college" myth is just cope. In fact, the already twisted sexual market even worsens there.

It's fuсking over buddy boyos.
So you 16, right? How can you be an incel though at such a young age? Your lif eis just begining mate, and if you have this "I will never get laid" mentality form this age, then you are doing yourself more harm.

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
I only had interest from foids during my kindergarten and early school times. My peak was 4 foids in my class eyeing me back in 7th grade though I had sever social anxiety to even look back at them after that I had zero action going on not even slightly to this day
Noo noo are you a mentalcel?

XTamaska said:
I only had interest from foids during my kindergarten and early school times. My peak was 4 foids in my class eyeing me back in 7th grade though I had sever social anxiety to even look back at them after that I had zero action going on not even slightly to this day
Noo noo are you a mentalcel?
Yes. Locationcel aswell as i'm 5'8 living in north europe among 6'0+ chads and girls who reach my height aswell. On top of that I don't really look my age anymore as I'm young looking so that contributes to it aswell.