If you were Stacy, how would you treat Incel?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Really? Why? Isn't Stacy's behaviour a grievance of yours? It is for me.
First you imagine yourself as a foid, then you start watching anime, then you go on HRT, then you kys. Happened to a friend of mine and several other people in the communities he told he was hanging out.

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Funny reply. I don't do any of the latter, yet.

I'm an incel but I still recognize that any argument, condemning Stacy's behaviour towards incels, comes from a certain degree of empathy. My aim isn't to roleplay as Stacy, but to figure out whether her deeds are legitimate, since if they aren't, then our resentment is.

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer

I'm an incel but I still recognize that any argument, condemning Stacy's behaviour towards incels, comes from a certain degree of empathy. My aim isn't to roleplay as Stacy, but to figure out whether her deeds are legitimate, since if they aren't, then our resentment is.
I might add that empathy is simply a tool to ascertain that legitimacy.

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Women arent fags, and only fags lust for subchads. Females and (normal) males are equally repulsed by subchads. Does that answer your question?
I was referring to Stacy and not your average female, which implies higher standards. I suppose the attraction spectrum you were referring to applies to her as well, but that's not really what inquiring about.
Assuming you had such a narrow outlook for potential partners (because you were good looking enough) what would be your attitude towards those at the bottom of the sexual pyramid?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

I dont see whats funny about someone committing suіcіde.

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Jfl at you lecturing us about empathy. Incoming minor wall of text, be prepared.
Not lecturing. That's just my opinion; when you criticize Stacy's outlook, you are empathizing. Why does that upset you?

Empathy

Noun

the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Seemed like a clear joke to me. Who would go on hormonal therapy as a result of empathizing with a female? If it's a true story, I do apologize. suіcіde is never funny.
People go trans because it sucks to be male except if chad. Feeling low effort so the wall of text has been delayed.

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
No they don't. Don't be so silly. Would you like a wall of text so you can be proven right?
I mean, I would be VERY surprised if a straight male would undergo hormonal therapy to remedy his celibacy. But if you can prove it, I will shut the fuck up.

kalashnikov

Incels.Net Master
Chad is the opposite of a low status celibate man, so Stacy implies that there is a female counterpart to the male incel. An ugly woman can get as many orbiters as a "Stacy".

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Chad is the opposite of a low status celibate man, so Stacy implies that there is a female counterpart to the male incel. An ugly woman can get as many orbiters as a "Stacy".
I'm skeptical as to the truth of that claim. If that was the case, in terms of numbers, then I suspect they would be less attractive.

Last edited: