If you have friends you are a cuck.

AccountError

chimping out
I only have one friend who isn't a normie.
My only best friend has only me as her bestfriend and only friend since she's an outcast to normies and got dumped by her few female friends she had. Is extremeley based sharing and agreeing with my views on society, the rigged dating world (on a side note she never had a romantic parent neither sex since family strictness and trad views) and all that as I stepped it up eachtime. Like a exact clone of me
It's like a unicorn in a mystical forest. I will never meet another one like her ever in my lifetime again. Gracious lifefuel. Just that one person is enough for me in my social circle. The only sad thing is that she's separated by an ocean from me. The only enjoyment I can have is playing her favorite game Call of Duty mobile with her on 100 ping, gta online, apex, whatsoever.
i had a similar experience with a foid online, but i wouldnt stress about missing her
shes awalt like everyone else and is probably knocking on chad's shed for a suck rn tbh

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
XTamaska said:
My only best friend has only me as her bestfriend and only friend since she's an outcast to normies and got dumped by her few female friends she had. Is extremeley based sharing and agreeing with my views on society, the rigged dating world (on a side note she never had a romantic parent neither sex since family strictness and trad views) and all that as I stepped it up eachtime. Like a exact clone of me
It's like a unicorn in a mystical forest. I will never meet another one like her ever in my lifetime again. Gracious lifefuel. Just that one person is enough for me in my social circle. The only sad thing is that she's separated by an ocean from me. The only enjoyment I can have is playing her favorite game Call of Duty mobile with her on 100 ping, gta online, apex, whatsoever.
i had a similar experience with a foid online, but i wouldnt stress about missing her
shes awalt like everyone else and is probably knocking on chad's shed for a suck rn tbh
She's an extremely rare exception. A really rare 0.0001% percentage of women on this planet. I don't believe all women are the same, more like the majority is. What she does at the moment is focusing on her family and working a job to save up money while studying in a university pursuing a business degree simultaneously. I talk to her many years now in full sized letters with put in effort from both of us. We fully trust eachother like brother and sister and have poured hearts out, our personalities are perfect clean together, neither one of us gets bored, there's always something to talk about, which I have never experienced with a girl before. She's the first one out of guess five thousand women I approached, I swear. The only time a guy approached her in real life she rejected him with the reasoning that she doesn't want to be a sl*t and prefers to stay virgin till marriage. She's well aware of the blackpill and we discuss this topic alot. Was always there for me through the years whenever I felt suicidal and miserable.
Supports me in my occultism and advises me to talk with Allah, wishes peaces upon with islamic speech which feels awesome. She's really different. I'd cut my hand open for that. They exist, they are just so rare that it's believable they don't exist at all.

AccountError

chimping out
AccountError said:
XTamaska said:
She's an extremely rare exception. A really rare 0.0001% percentage of women on this planet. I don't believe all women are the same, more like the majority is. What she does at the moment is focusing on her family and working a job to save up money while studying in a university pursuing a business degree simultaneously. I talk to her many years now in full sized letters with put in effort from both of us. We fully trust eachother like brother and sister and have poured hearts out, our personalities are perfect clean together, neither one of us gets bored, there's always something to talk about, which I have never experienced with a girl before. She's the first one out of guess five thousand women I approached, I swear. The only time a guy approached her in real life she rejected him with the reasoning that she doesn't want to be a sl*t and prefers to stay virgin till marriage. She's well aware of the blackpill and we discuss this topic alot. Was always there for me through the years whenever I felt suicidal and miserable.
Supports me in my occultism and advises me to talk with Allah, wishes peaces upon with islamic speech which feels awesome. She's really different. I'd cut my hand open for that. They exist, they are just so rare that it's believable they don't exist at all.
dont have your hopes too high with her

XTamaska

XTamaska said:
AccountError said:
I don't really think about it. I have never seen a girl say based things before.. and that essay she wrote is a bible long.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
I’m not even sure if I have real life friends anymore but I do have a lot of online friends.

SpiritAnimal

Hatred fuels my existence
These so called friends will just cause trouble for you in the end, the one thing you have to remember is that everyone is out for themselves in this world.

start

Zephir
How did you meet her? I'm jealous

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
XTamaska said:
I also want to know this but also 1. Do you know her irl or just online and 2. What proof do u have shes actually female if its online? Have u ever had a voice/video call?

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
U had a oneitis?

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
AccountError said:
XTamaska said:
I don't really think about it. I have never seen a girl say based things before.. and that essay she wrote is a bible long.
View attachment 22687

View attachment 22688

View attachment 22690

View attachment 22691
She sounds like a normie, my oneitis never spoke like that because she had very good writing so everything was correct like she spoke like some sociopath, had also valid points but guess what? i never have her cause she's gone bro and its fuсking over anyways.

XTamaska

start said:
XTamaska said:
I also want to know this but also 1. Do you know her irl or just online and 2. What proof do u have shes actually female if its online? Have u ever had a voice/video call?
just online from a "make friends over the globe site". i have heard and seen her, aswell as from recordings she sent me showing off places in the city. she told me alot about her life over these years that when stacked is a fat book.

XTamaska said:
AccountError said:
View attachment 22687

View attachment 22688

View attachment 22690

View attachment 22691
She sounds like a normie, my oneitis never spoke like that because she had very good writing so everything was correct like she spoke like some sociopath, had also valid points but guess what? i never have her cause she's gone bro and its fuсking over anyways.
i had tried to talk to over 4000 women before i quit, they were like no ѕhit on some giga npc level that barely could string two sentences together with room temperature iq all with the same things going on. she's actually different and definitely no normie

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
RelapseCel said:
start said:
just online from a "make friends over the globe site". i have heard and seen her, aswell as from recordings she sent me showing off places in the city. she told me alot about her life over these years that when stacked is a fat book.

Spice The Baby said:
XTamaska said:
View attachment 22687

View attachment 22688

View attachment 22690

View attachment 22691
i had tried to talk to over 4000 women before i quit, they were like no ѕhit on some giga npc level that barely could string two sentences together with room temperature iq all with the same things going on. she's actually different and definitely no normie
I had one that was just the only 1% maybe but its because the way she talked, points she made and grammar, all that just go down to waste :(.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I have to respectfully disagree, nothing wrong with having friends, even if they are not incels. As long as you guys get along and have lots of common, then nothing is wrong with it. Rejecting the idea of having friends just because they can get laid and you can't seems like stupid jealousy imo. Sure if they brag about getting laid, then they shouldn't be your friend, but otherwise I don't see the problem.