If you have friends you are a cuck.

Napoleon deGeso

transagecel
But in other way - normie friends can help more in finding girls, than incel frinds. But my former debil "best frien" failed in that, he wanted me to simpmaxx and go for ugly old roasties, inestad of helping to find young cute girls. Friend no more, but still feel rаped by our "friendship", and got PTSD

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
But in other way - normie friends can help more in finding girls, than incel frinds. But my former debil "best frien" failed in that, he wanted me to simpmaxx and go for ugly old roasties, inestad of helping to find young cute girls. Friend no more, but still feel rаped by our "friendship", and got PTSD
Wat te fak are u smoken mehn?

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I don't have any real friends
some times I talk with the guys who grew up with me in my neighborhood but i don't consider any of them my friends

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
I only have one friend who isn't a normie.
My only best friend has only me as her bestfriend and only friend since she's an outcast to normies and got dumped by her few female friends she had. Is extremeley based sharing and agreeing with my views on society, the rigged dating world (on a side note she never had a romantic parent neither sex since family strictness and trad views) and all that as I stepped it up eachtime. Like a exact clone of me
It's like a unicorn in a mystical forest. I will never meet another one like her ever in my lifetime again. Gracious lifefuel. Just that one person is enough for me in my social circle. The only sad thing is that she's separated by an ocean from me. The only enjoyment I can have is playing her favorite game Call of Duty mobile with her on 100 ping, gta online, apex, whatsoever.

INCELSIOR

Incels.Net Novice
You are giving sex-havers free entertainment and letting them mog you. It's especially cucked if you listen to them brag about the foids they had sex with, or listen to them talk about their girlfriend.
[/y
You are giving sex-havers free entertainment and letting them mog you. It's especially cucked if you listen to them brag about the foids they had sex with, or listen to them talk about their girlfriend.
yeah I really feel this one. I gotta get outta my friendships ASAP