if you are a truecel you will know it in early age

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
nobody will want to be friend with you except other losers, you will not be invited to birthdays, you will be picked in sports last, when in a group nobody will talk to you, people will bully and humilate you for fun etc

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
First some sad music:

And now...

nobody will want to be friend with you except other losers
Even the "other losers" did not wanted to be my friends: they prefered to be the friends of the stacies(to try to get the attention of the stacies) or to be friends of the "nerds"(so the nerds would help them with the homework).

you will not be invited to birthdays, you will be picked in sports last, when in a group nobody will talk to you, people will bully and humilate you for fun etc
i want to add some others:

- Femoids always avoid you, and if they come close to you its only to insult you...

- People will call you "ugly" or "outcast"...

- People start to insult you behind your back or to talk gossips about you behind your back(and the ironic part its the fact those are usually, the same two face people who greet you with a "good morning") ....

- Even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids reject you...

- You only attract the bullyes(who want to bully you, so you have to defend yourself) or the the false friends(the ones who betray you).......while the chads attract all the femoids...

- While the chads and the stacies have a lot of friends, you only attract false friends...

- If you get a achievement(like winning in a sport or getting the best grades in a test) everyone looks at you with a face of envy...

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I am not even a truecel and I still can relate.