If this girl sent you a message asking if you wanted to be her bf, would you accept right away?

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
She messaged me out of the blue. And she was so keen to want me to be her bf right away. I asked her why she is so keen and that we should date first. She said that she'll go. I was like? And said we could go on a date. She then asked me for a selfie photo. I responded by telling her that i want to see a photo of her in leggings showing off her figure. She then blocked me. She was legit crazy. And i haven't seen a girl this ugly in a long time. I'm a 5/10 guy that's 6'4" and this is the closest i've gotten to getting a gf in over 10 years.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
She was maybe not real (like someone pretending to be her for a prank), maybe she was taking the piss, or maybe is mentally ill and if that was the case you cant take advantage of a mentally ill person because you need someone. But idk anything, just spitballing, maybe shes real and normal just desperate.

In other news, 6'4? How tf u an incel? I'm 5'11 and feel that's too tall to blame height, are you like seriously ugly or a mentalcel?

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
She was maybe not real (like someone pretending to be her for a prank), maybe she was taking the piss, or maybe is mentally ill and if that was the case you cant take advantage of a mentally ill person because you need someone. But idk anything, just spitballing, maybe shes real and normal just desperate.

In other news, 6'4? How tf u an incel? I'm 5'11 and feel that's too tall to blame height, are you like seriously ugly or a mentalcel?
I can tell you're new around here. Basically anything that's sub 7.5 is unattractive to women. At best, if you're a 5/10 like me, you're acceptable for betabuxing. I'd have to turn myself into a cuck to get a relationship. Which i'll never do.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
She's 26, autistic ect. Defineitly sub 3.
In the first image(the one were she wears a red shirt) she looks like a femoid who rejected me many years ago...but she is NOT the same because the one who rejected me is in her 30s already, so she is not the same one...only the looks are similiar...

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
In the first image(the one were she wears a red shirt) she looks like a femoid who rejected me many years ago...but she is NOT the same because the one who rejected me is in her 30s already, so she is not the same one...only the looks are similiar...
She is seriously one ugly woman. I can't imagine how brutal it must of been to be rejected by women this ugly. At least i can somewhat get interest and comments sometimes from 2s and 3s. Im thankful for that. But they want me to betabux.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
UniCel said:

I can tell you're new around here. Basically anything that's sub 7.5 is unattractive to women. At best, if you're a 5/10 like me, you're acceptable for betabuxing. I'd have to turn myself into a cuck to get a relationship. Which i'll never do.
Hmm
UniCel said:

Hmm i get that u want a girl 2 just give herself 2 u for nothing in return we all want that but its a right reserved only for chad. I mean back in the day guys used to have to buy dinner and date the chick awhile b4 getting something. Not sure if thats under your definition of betabuxxing as well, but it is female nature to desire to be provided for. They r basically neets by nature. Personally if girl said shed be with me if i bought her food once in awhile and provided her with shelter id oblige 2 that.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
She is seriously one ugly woman. I can't imagine how brutal it must of been to be rejected by women this ugly. At least i can somewhat get interest and comments sometimes from 2s and 3s. They want me to betabux.
Believe me, being a mexican male of short height and with white skin tone has NOT helped me in nothing...because i was rejected even by femoids who look like the one of the first image with red shirt.

Now you understand why im a truecel...

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
UniCel said:

Hmm
NuclearRedfield said:
UniCel said:

Hmm i get that u want a girl 2 just give herself 2 u for nothing in return we all want that but its a right reserved only for chad. I mean back in the day guys used to have to buy dinner and date the chick awhile b4 getting something. Not sure if thats under your definition of betabuxxing as well, but it is female nature to desire to be provided for. They r basically neets by nature. Personally if girl said shed be with me if i bought her food once in awhile and provided her with shelter id oblige 2 that.
Going on dates isn't betabux. Im refering to girls that wont have sex with you at all and see you entirely as a back up man, i.e wageslave for her. Similar to how married men only get sex like dog treats.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
She is seriously one ugly woman. I can't imagine how brutal it must of been to be rejected by women this ugly. At least i can somewhat get interest and comments sometimes from 2s and 3s. They want me to betabux.
Believe me, being a mexican male of short height and with white skin tone has NOT helped me in nothing...because i was rejected even by femoids who look like the one of the first image with red shirt.

Get good copes bro. Being trucel is a life of complete hell. Im not trucel myself. But i have a good idea what i may be like because i've been without sex for a very long time.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Uncommon said:
NuclearRedfield said:

Get good copes bro. Being trucel is a life of complete hell. Im not trucel myself. But i have a good idea what i may be like because i've been without sex for a very long time.
Pretty sure thats proof that height is the number 1 predicting factor 4 male success

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
A lot of people claim that exists a "white skin tone male privilege"....my skin tone is very white but im NOT seen a single privilege of that...so i realized that "the white skin tone male privilege" is only a lie....

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
Uncommon said:

Pretty sure thats proof that height is the number 1 predicting factor 4 male success
You normies and your belief that height is above face is laughable.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Loserydontyou said:
NuclearRedfield said:
You normies and your belief that height is above face is laughable.
Ill explain my position

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
A lot of people claim that exists a "white skin tone male privilege"....my skin tone is very white but im NOT seen a single privilege of that...so i realized that "the white skin tone male privilege" is only a lie....
It is somewhat true. Like for instance. If a white man goes to SEA. A white JBW is 6 inches taller, white skin is viewed as royalty and upper class, JBW's have up to 5 times the wealth, more status, and a better looking more masculine face than the local Thai guys. In your case. Have white skin wont do a dam thing because you lack facial attractiveness and the height to get women.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I think the picture on the left is a 5/6 and the one on the right is a 3/4. Hard to know with out seeing a full-body image. These could also be the best photos she has of herself. Her personality could also really bring up her rating too. So could working out. I wouldn't shoot her down because of her looks if everything else was good.