If the problem is incels' personality, how come.....

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
.....normies can engage in the same type of behavior that some incels do and still do well in the dating arena? There are normies out there with mental issues, or who have no concept of social mores, but they do just fine. I don't understand the "improve your personality" advice when that doesn't largely apply to normies.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
The way I see it is that it’s a 2 strikes you are out as far as predatory/scary things go. With even 1 strike hurting your chances. So if you behave weirdly that’s 1 strike. For Normies that’s it.
For incels ugly looks are unfortunately seen as predatory so that’s another strike and a bit of weighted one. If you improve your personality, mental health etc, then you may be able to get down to just the weighted 1 strike and have a chance. Not an easy one, but a chance.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The way I see it is that it’s a 2 strikes you are out as far as predatory/scary things go. With even 1 strike hurting your chances. So if you behave weirdly that’s 1 strike. For Normies that’s it.
For incels ugly looks are unfortunately seen as predatory so that’s another strike and a bit of weighted one. If you improve your personality, mental health etc, then you may be able to get down to just the weighted 1 strike and have a chance. Not an easy one, but a chance.
fake news. women lust for alpha males Who have toxic scary bumper stickers on their car like macho stickers and skull and crossbones

jfl because stickers on car are not masculine at all

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
fake news. women lust for alpha males Who have toxic scary bumper stickers on their car like macho stickers and skull and crossbones

jfl because stickers on car are not masculine at all
I’m pretty sure most people laugh at those stickers tbh. The only ladies that like those kind of guys are hoochie mama types who don’t age well

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
like it's easy to change your own personality, if it was that easy, we woun't have criminals
I don’t ever remember saying it was easy. In fact in other threads I’ve mentioned it’s stressful and requires effort.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
This is the Halo-Effect in action.
The halo effect is true for how most of society views people. I included it here because it was specifically asked why normies could get away with mental differences but incels couldn’t.
As stated even if incels are perfectly fine people they still have there looks which acts as a weighted strike against there favor and is going to make things significantly more difficult.