If only it was actually like this

Apathycel

A nobody
I like how they lack imagination as to how incels ACTUALLY dress. Not that there's anything wrong with fedora's and JOKER T's (i love JOKER)... but I actually have never worn a fedora in my entire life.
Fedoras are gay tbh. Unless you’re wearing them for a cosplay or, maybe something else. I know there’s a special occasion where it’d be cool to wear it but I don’t know what it is (maybe if you’re a detective? Yeah that’s probably it). Fedoras have been tarnished due to neckbeard fags.

Last edited:

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
Since when did we say virgin foids didn't exist? They most certainly do but it's only because they save their virginity for Chad and no one else. You think "femcels" would be in the position they are in if they went for any guy that wanted to give them a chance? Clearly, the dumb harlots don't see it that way and it's their fault to begin with. I don't get why these stupid cuntrags are allowed to save their virginity for Chad and doesn't get ridiculed for it, but WE'RE the ones who get ridiculed if we went out and say "I'm saving this virginity for Stacy". No, because it doesn't work that way for certain males and only those fags at .co could say otherwise. Literally, anything we do will get us judgement. So, fuck it. I don't give a fuck what type of resentment I get from soyciety, i'm all glad as long as I get it done....

NeverHadTeenSex

Incels.Net Novice
I like how they lack imagination as to how incels ACTUALLY dress. Not that there's anything wrong with fedora's and JOKER T's (i love JOKER)... but I actually have never worn a fedora in my entire life.
I think its a classic and contemporary stereotype- that all Zoomer incels are somehow going to become Men's Rights Activists. Just like those old-cel, boomer copers getting banned from YouTube (Davis Aurini and/or Stephen Molyneux)- IncelTear likes to conflate and pigeonhole.

The Fedora was initially worn by PUAs (talking prior to year 2009), then purple-pilled "m' lady" manosphere types 2010-2014. Davis Aurini did this very bizarre mini-movie about it. Somehow it started as a Gamergate thing that mutated into some pseudo intellectual nonsense.

As for worshiping the Joker movie, the problem lies with depressed YouTubers who mistake a passable piece of cinema to kill an afternoon, as some calling in life. Instead of realising movies are meant to manipulate our fears and emotions- merely for entertainment and profit.

Last edited: