If NAWALT then why are you here?

Tupolev

Спецназ
I see a couple of members (mainly red pillers, surprise surprise) claiming that 'rare unicorns' exist and are out there.

Yet you're posting on an incels forum...see the blatant irony here?

If NAWALT is real, then why are you wasting your time with us? By all means, go find that rare unicorn. Fulfill your dreams!

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I propose NAWALT paradox:
If there exists a good g*rl with a personality that is not a Chad-only whore, she will be Chad's anyway because there is always someone who is as well-of as a successful incel, but also happens to be a Chad.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I see a couple of members (mainly red pillers, surprise surprise) claiming that 'rare unicorns' exist and are out there.

If NAWALT is real, then why are you wasting your time with us? By all means, go find that rare unicorn. Fulfill your dreams!
For me, incel forums are like a support thing. I come here cause it is the only place where I can talk about my inceldom without being criticised and adviced with all sorts of bluepill bs. Well that is why they are called unicorns, right? They are so rare, we might never find one. It is same thing with people who believe in ghosts. Some saw ghosts and thus they believe in them and some didn't, so they don't believe in ghosts. I mean, why shouldn't we be allowed to have our opinions and ideologies? We are still incels and we do not worship women, but I personally do not believe that all 3 billion women are the same cause I saw unicorns, they just were not with me cause they found another lucky incel.

Apathycel

A nobody
I propose NAWALT paradox:
If there exists a good g*rl with a personality that is not a Chad-only wh*re, she will be Chad's anyway because there is always someone who is as well-of as a successful incel, but also happens to be a Chad.
The whores around her will also try to convince her that ugly non-Chad men are terrible. If she doesn’t agree with them then they’ll prevent a non-Chad from going out with her by rejecting him in the name of her. Just look at that other post by that femoid a while ago where her friends rejected a guy for her while they were at a bar.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Anesthetic said:
Bunch of clowns.

"There's nothing wrong with living selflessly" is just a fancy way of saying "I spend all my time fighting inkel misogyny on reddit and spend half of parentbux on kweens' onlyfans".

Apathycel

A nobody
Hidden said:
Anesthetic said:
Bunch of clowns.

"There's nothing wrong with living selflessly" is just a fancy way of saying "I spend all my time fighting inkel misogyny on reddit and spend half of parentbux on kweens' onlyfans".
If only their parents could see what they’re spending their money on...

Dagon

PPR
Don't really care about women, so even if NAWALT, I would be disinterested in having a relationship, seems like too much of a hassle to maintain one. Plus most of modern women are trash. I'm here because I'm not good looking enough and also a bit socially stunted. I can't relate to normies and they can't relate to me, so I'm happy to talk with fellow virgins, who are in the same predicament as me.

Apathycel

A nobody
Don't really care about women, so even if NAWALT, I would be disinterested in having a relationship, seems like too much of a hassle to maintain one. Plus most of modern women are trash. I'm here because I'm not good looking enough and also a bit socially stunted. I can't relate to normies and they can't relate to me, so I'm happy to talk with fellow virgins, who are in the same predicament as me.
I mainly want Sharia Law to be enforced in the West so that women can’t slut around like they do currently. That way, having a relationship with them would be less stressful.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Anesthetic said:

For me, incel forums are like a support thing. I come here cause it is the only place where I can talk about my inceldom without being criticised and adviced with all sorts of bluepill bs. Well that is why they are called unicorns, right? They are so rare, we might never find one. It is same thing with people who believe in ghosts. Some saw ghosts and thus they believe in them and some didn't, so they don't believe in ghosts. I mean, why shouldn't we be allowed to have our opinions and ideologies? We are still incels and we do not worship women, but I personally do not believe that all 3 billion women are the same cause I saw unicorns, they just were not with me cause they found another lucky incel.
Extremely low IQ. JFL at thinking ghosts are real. Everyone knows ghosts don’t exist. We just want to be fooled into thinking they’re real because its entertaining. Same with unicorns