If I it wasnt for my religion holding me back i wouldve been a mass shooter in minecraft

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Im a christian and i firmly believe in everything the bible teaches . So i lm well aware gunning down lets say a soriority house full of hot women whom i greatly desire yet hate so much at the same time. I've lost sympathy for women and only show sympathy for them in specific circumstances but for the most part i loathe them. Every attractive foid i see is a brutal reminder of my failure as a man. To court,Dominate and eventually impregnate a foid so my thousand plus year old lineage can live on as it always had. But no its reached a dead end. Im that end.im genetic garbage. FUCK FOIDS!

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
I can relate to you, bro, I am a satanist. My religion has taught me that I shouldn't murder people, instead, I must allow people to stay alive so they can suffer more and cause suffering to others and also make babies that will also suffer, in that way, I contribute to the increase and perpetuation of suffering in the world and please our Lord Satan. It's truly a daily struggle for me to curb my lust for blood but I do it for the greater suffering :)

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I do not went ER ( in minecraft ) because I would proabily fail and it would cause bad consequences in my life
I am a atheist , I belive we have only one life so it is better to try to enjoy the few good thing life has to offer and don't waste it

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
I can relate to you, bro, I am a satanist. My religion has taught me that I shouldn't murder people, instead, I must allow people to stay alive so they can suffer more and cause suffering to others and also make babies that will also suffer, in that way, I contribute to the increase and perpetuation of suffering in the world and please our Lord Satan. It's truly a daily struggle for me to curb my lust for blood but I do it for the greater suffering :)
I hope your joking

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
unfixable said:
I hope your joking
Yeah, I'm just kidding, don't worry... I'm a murderer

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
Anakin66 said:
unfixable said:
I hope your joking
Yeah, I'm just kidding, don't worry... I'm a murderer
in minecraft of course

brokendog45

Death to fakecels!!!
I will never go full ER or Arthur Fleck because there are people worse than foids sure today foids are evil and cruel but they act that way becuase their ugly nature if i go ER i would rather kill criminals than foids

The End

Incels.Net Master
I had a friend who was deeply religious. I never argued with him about it, because he admitted his faith was just that: faith. Applying critical thinking to religion completely annihilates it; it's like poking holes through wet toilet paper.

He too declared that he would be far more evil without religion holding him back. However, in time he lost his faith and never did anything violent after all.

Of course I shouldn't judge others, as I've never given credence to religion and consider myself amoral to boot, but my own cowardice has prevented me from playing minecraft. For now.

Player

Incels.Net Regular
Doesn't sound really christian to me. I thought you should count it as the part of greater plan, embrace any hardships in life, ask for forgiveness for your thoughts etc etc

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
i wish incels didn't shoot other incels.

ER killed chinese kids. cruz killed a chinese ricecel.

its natural to take revenge against those that bully you. but dont be a brainlet and kill random people. kill the actual people that bully you, not innocent bystanders.
This

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Im a christian and i firmly believe in everything the bible teaches . So i lm well aware gunning down lets say a soriority house full of hot women whom i greatly desire yet hate so much at the same time. I've lost sympathy for women and only show sympathy for them in specific circumstances but for the most part i loathe them. Every attractive foid i see is a brutal reminder of my failure as a man. To court,Dominate and eventually impregnate a foid so my thousand plus year old lineage can live on as it always had. But no its reached a dead end. Im that end.im genetic garbage. FUCK FOIDS!
I can understand your anger, but this anger just consumes you bro. It will not help you st all, and if you would committed that act, then that's it, your life would've been over just because you couldn't control your emotions. I say take control of your anger and emotions and live life however you can. Forget the foids, forget your situation and just seek something else that can bring you a bit of joy in your life. Foids are not worth the trouble or hate.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
I can understand your anger, but this anger just consumes you bro. It will not help you st all, and if you would committed that act, then that's it, your life would've been over just because you couldn't control your emotions. I say take control of your anger and emotions and live life however you can. Forget the foids, forget your situation and just seek something else that can bring you a bit of joy in your life. Foids are not worth the trouble or hate.
I cant just forget the foids. They're ingraibed inti my very being. I long for their soft touch and bosom on my genitals but ill most likely never will experience this

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I used to throw your kind to hungry lions 2000 years ago friend!!
I despise christians to this day, they burned my books as a kid!
1commodus420.jpg

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Anakin66 said:
I cant just forget the foids. They're ingraibed inti my very being. I long for their soft touch and bosom on my genitals but ill most likely never will experience this
Neither will I without paying, but we will destroy every chance of ascension that we may have if we openly hate them. This frustration of ours must be controlled if we ever hope for ascension. But if you lost all hope of ascension, then let the anger and hate consume you if that is what makes you happy.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Anakin66 said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Neither will I without paying, but we will destroy every chance of ascension that we may have if we openly hate them. This frustration of ours must be controlled if we ever hope for ascension. But if you lost all hope of ascension, then let the anger and hate consume you if that is what makes you happy.
DAMN, "HOPE" is an INSIDIOUS EVIL!! Im glad my EYES are open!! Id rather not live in ignorance bub!