Ideal woman and why - a genuine question to all

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Incredible. Totally incredible. I was just out for few hours (because not internet lol) And this happen. Unnaceptable.
Why are you here, Chad sexual slave? Explain yourself meeew.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
What are the true traits of a woman / significant other you desire and why? Do you believe/hope that one day you will be able to not be incel anymore? -or are you satisfied with your current living state?
Being a virgin. That’s it. Nothing else matters.
But even that is too much too ask from foids these days.

Aaron95

Incels.Net Novice
What are the true traits of a woman / significant other you desire and why? Do you believe/hope that one day you will be able to not be incel anymore? -or are you satisfied with your current living state?
Gotta be at least as smart and attractive as I am, which I'll admit is not much, other than that I'll literally take anything

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
That question, if we are satisfied with our current living state is pretty stupid, like asking someone of they are satisfied with living in a desert with no water. I for one have just a 1% hope that will find someone eventually, but I know for a fact that there is no way I will find the ideal one for me. Now just because I have this ideal girl in mind DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM LOOKING ONLY FOR THIS TYPE OF GIRLS. I had to write in caps cause so many people misinterpret it and think that I actually go only for these types of girls. So my ideal would be to have red long hair, be fit preferably although a bit chunky with an hourglass figure is ideal as well. I am more of a boobs man, so a d cup girl at least would be good. Also would like her to have a good sense of humour, be interested in at least half of what I am interested like gym, video games, horror movies and such. And just basically be honest, loyal and passionate.
I will surely not meet such a girl, that is a certain, but as long as I meet a decent girl that accepts me for who I am, then that is also considered an ideal girl for me.

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
Okay so in terms of looks I don't want a girl who is fat or way older than me. (10+ years may be acceptable now but not in 5 years cause I don't want to have retаrded kids sorry)

Personality-wise I want a girl who will accept me for who I am along with all my physical and psychological flaws. I don't wanna role play and I may lose some weight but jt should be a bonus, not criteria. I mean she can have different tastes and interests but should accept my choices. I know girls like these are either hard to find or already taken. Now I would not want a hypocrite who says they like anime, video games etc. only to please me and I absolutely hate when bitches don't tell me what they think and lie their butts off which is often the case.

Sometimes I wish I had the Mel Gibson mind-reading abilities to not approach sneaky foids and also to find out if any girls actually fancy me.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
What are the true traits of a woman / significant other you desire and why?
I want the emotional and sexual intimacy.
Do you believe/hope that one day you will be able to not be incel anymore?
Hope fades slowly, but there's always some
are you satisfied with your current living state?
No, that's why i try to change things, but in my life and being me is hard to turn things in my favour.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I've seen the "wanting Chad" look on foids alot recently. Not just a meme anymore, its reality in many cases.
And the most ironic part its the fact i NEVER tried to date the stacies(the beatiful looking women)...i ONLY tried to date the beckys(average looking women), and even they rejected me because they only want the chads...

femoids dont want to admit their hypergamy: even the average looking women only want the chads!...its asking too much to get a average looking girlfriend?...looks like the answers its "yes", becasue even the beckys only want to date the chads...