Ideal woman and why - a genuine question to all

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
What are the true traits of a woman / significant other you desire and why? Do you believe/hope that one day you will be able to not be incel anymore? -or are you satisfied with your current living state?
The answers its obvious you imbecile: we are incels because femoids have standards high as hell. Even fat femoids or anorexic femoids only want chads...now your small brain can understand it?...

candyeater

Incels.Net Novice
candyeater said:
What are the true traits of a woman / significant other you desire and why?
Kindness
Loyalty
Motherly traits

Unrelated, but on the off chance you aren't a larper and are actually a woman from Hawaii - what is it like living there? Also, don't you guys want to rebel against your american overlords?
It’s alright being a part of america as a hawaiian I guess. I’ve been to many states in the US, but hawaii is the prettiest :) but also unfortunately the most expensive...

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Longinus said:
candyeater said:
Kindness
Loyalty
Motherly traits

Unrelated, but on the off chance you aren't a larper and are actually a woman from Hawaii - what is it like living there? Also, don't you guys want to rebel against your american overlords?
It’s alright being a part of america as a hawaiian I guess. I’ve been to many states in the US, but hawaii is the prettiest :) but also unfortunately the most expensive...
She is sad the fact that she can't get chads in chadwaii.

How old are you btw?

MrSelfDestruct

Incels.Net Regular
Longinus said:
candyeater said:
Kindness
Loyalty
Motherly traits

expense is no problem when chad is paying for it all.

Last edited:

candyeater

Incels.Net Novice
candyeater said:
Longinus said:
Kindness
Loyalty
Motherly traits

How old are you btw?

MrSelfDestruct

Incels.Net Regular
Hidden said:
candyeater said:

How old are you btw?
oh wow another lonely, 19 year old, sweet and understanding foid.meter.jpg

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
candyeater said:

How old are you btw?
Make our buddy boyyo @Gard a sandwich, some tendies and bring mountain dews, you chad hoe.