I wouldn’t blame a starved African for despising me.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Like the topic title says, I wouldn’t blame a starved African for despising me since I’m food wise privileged while they suffer, the same way sluts shouldn’t blame locally undesired men like me about the fact sexually inactive men like me despise them, because we’re not sexually privileged like them degenerates so it makes sense to despise whores when in my position.

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
This is not the same. Its not my fault when Africans are starving since I am not the ruler of some African country. But in our countries we are ruled by women and simps, it is their fault that we are sex starved.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
This is not the same. Its not my fault when Africans are starving since I am not the ruler of some African country. But in our countries we are ruled by women and simps, it is their fault that we are sex starved.
I see your point.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
Living in an industrialized country is a privilege most people overlook because they don't want to see themselves as privileged and feel THEY owe somebody else. I have always had sponsor kids and have even helped friends I made when traveling to the Philippines. AT the same time, I watched a documentary about poor people in India taking difficult jobs to support their families and realize they have something I don't - families. Even the sponsor kid's parents have children I don't and relationships I don't. There is a trade off.