I would do almost anything for a woman (no kidding)

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
If an omnipotent being offered me a loyal virgin girl that was in love with me, I would do ANYTHING to have that person in my life, I would move heaven and earth, I would go to war 100 times, I would suffer as much as I had to suffer, I would fight and kill any kind of beast and eat its raw organs, I would be like a fucking lion every day of my life, driven and focused on only one goal, I would be willing to eat shit, drink vomit, I would even go willingly to the torture chamber (as long I don't get raped or severely fucked up for life), but yeah I think you get the point. An offer like that would fill my heart with purpose. And even tho I know love is just a biological trick to make us apes reproduce and that it doesn't mean shit and that in the end nothing matters... I desire a significant other so fucking much that I'm willing to move mountains to get her. But unfortunately, unicorns don't exist, true love doesn't exist (at least for ugly subhumans like us), women aren't loyal, yadda yadda yadda the bottom line is: the human condition sucks.

Question for you: is there anything you wouldn't do to have what you most desire in life?

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
At this point I'm trying to figure out if there is anything I still desire in life. All I know is that I shall keep going to seek answers to my questions on the nature of life, both in its material and spiritual aspects, then achieve whatever is written for me to achieve.

I think companionship was probably my biggest disappointment.

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
At this point I'm trying to figure out if there is anything I still desire in life. All I know is that I shall keep going to seek answers to my questions on the nature of life, both in its material and spiritual aspects, then achieve whatever is written for me to achieve.

To me, it seems like the nature of life is very fucked up, just a bunch of organisms endlessly fighting for survival and reproduction. If there is a purpose to all this madness, I think it's highly likely that that purpose is just suffering. But maybe I'm wrong, I really hope I'm wrong and I hope you find good answers, brother.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
If an omnipotent being offered me a loyal virgin girl that was in love with me, I would do ANYTHING to have that person in my life, I would move heaven and earth, I would go to war 100 times, I would suffer as much as I had to suffer, I would fight and kill any kind of beast and eat its raw organs, I would be like a fuсking lion every day of my life, driven and focused on only one goal, I would be willing to eat ѕhit, drink vomit, I would even go willingly to the torture chamber (as long I don't get rаped or severely fucked up for life), but yeah I think you get the point. An offer like that would fill my heart with purpose. And even tho I know love is just a biological trick to make us apes reproduce and that it doesn't mean ѕhit and that in the end nothing matters... I desire a significant other so fuсking much that I'm willing to move mountains to get her. But unfortunately, unicorns don't exist, true love doesn't exist (at least for ugly subhumans like us), women aren't loyal, yadda yadda yadda the bottom line is: the human condition sucks.

Question for you: is there anything you wouldn't do to have what you most desire in life?
Il do anything except self improve. Women shud like me for me coz its what's on the inside that counts and my inner chad shud shine through in a perfect world.

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
unfixable said:
If an omnipotent being offered me a loyal virgin girl that was in love with me, I would do ANYTHING to have that person in my life, I would move heaven and earth, I would go to war 100 times, I would suffer as much as I had to suffer, I would fight and kill any kind of beast and eat its raw organs, I would be like a fuсking lion every day of my life, driven and focused on only one goal, I would be willing to eat ѕhit, drink vomit, I would even go willingly to the torture chamber (as long I don't get rаped or severely fucked up for life), but yeah I think you get the point. An offer like that would fill my heart with purpose. And even tho I know love is just a biological trick to make us apes reproduce and that it doesn't mean ѕhit and that in the end nothing matters... I desire a significant other so fuсking much that I'm willing to move mountains to get her. But unfortunately, unicorns don't exist, true love doesn't exist (at least for ugly subhumans like us), women aren't loyal, yadda yadda yadda the bottom line is: the human condition sucks.

Il do anything except self improve. Women shud like me for me coz its what's on the inside that counts and my inner chad shud shine through in a perfect world.
Hypothetically speaking... If you knew for certain that your partner truly loves you and will never betray you, wouldn't you want to self improve just to make her experience with you a little more pleasant?

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
RelapseCel said:
unfixable said:

Hypothetically speaking... If you knew for certain that your partner truly loves you and will never betray you, wouldn't you want to self improve just to make her experience with you a little more pleasant?
If I was guaranteed what I wanted I would but I'm not putting in all the hours for the same bo results I got previously.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
NoHopeNoFear said:

To me, it seems like the nature of life is very fucked up, just a bunch of organisms endlessly fighting for survival and reproduction. If there is a purpose to all this madness, I think it's highly likely that that purpose is just suffering. But maybe I'm wrong, I really hope I'm wrong and I hope you find good answers, brother.
either way the best thing we can find is peace within ourselves

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
unfixable said:
NoHopeNoFear said:

TRUE incels are incels for LIFE!! NOTHING we can do(besides striking it rich to betabux) will ever chance that, sadly!!

rev van mev

Chilling.
What can a woman do for ME besides just sit pretty? If i'm only doing things for her pleasure in the relationship then it wouldn't work out. What can the bitch do for ME?

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
NoHopeNoFear said:
unfixable said:
TRUE incels are incels for LIFE!! NOTHING we can do(besides striking it rich to betabux) will ever chance that, sadly!!
There is no hope and there never was

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Let's imagine a situation where you get the girl. The best chances I can think of is if you become a billionaire. Let's say you're a billionaire and women become drawn to you.
They spend the night with you at some five star hotel. They do what you say. You feel pleasured.

But once you're drained and their time is over, you know what's going to happen? You're going back to your baseline. Because once the deed is done, these foids will leave you, alone in the room. You may even cry because of it. It's like when you're starting masturbation. It feels good at first until the climax. It becomes awkward and you felt so ashamed of yourself. After you get that desire you're talking about, you're just going to feel massive shame. So it's never worthy.

So, no. I will not even try to get it. I will not move heaven and earth for some useless foid. Remember, most of the members here can afford a hooker but we still don't. Stop living in delusions and start having some awareness. Look around you. Go watch those mgtows and redpill videos. Visit reddit pink pill section. Join those toxic social media where feminism lair. Do it and know you are hopeless. All of us do.

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
Let's imagine a situation where you get the girl. The best chances I can think of is if you become a billionaire. Let's say you're a billionaire and women become drawn to you.
They spend the night with you at some five star hotel. They do what you say. You feel pleasured.

But once you're drained and their time is over, you know what's going to happen? You're going back to your baseline. Because once the deed is done, these foids will leave you, alone in the room. You may even cry because of it. It's like when you're starting masturbation. It feels good at first until the climax. It becomes awkward and you felt so ashamed of yourself. After you get that desire you're talking about, you're just going to feel massive shame. So it's never worthy.

So, no. I will not even try to get it. I will not move heaven and earth for some useless foid. Remember, most of the members here can afford a hooker but we still don't. Stop living in delusions and start having some awareness. Look around you. Go watch those mgtows and redpill videos. Visit reddit pink pill section. Join those toxic social media where feminism lair. Do it and know you are hopeless. All of us do.
I was talking about a fantasy-like scenario where I have the chance of having a girlfriend that obviously doesn't exist irl (a so), you're talking about hookers. Of course I wouldn't eat shit for a hooker haha... Now, if I was rich and I could fuck top tier prostitutes and models, I don't think I would cry about it I've been lonely my whole life and I'm used to it, but if I could bang stacies whenever I wanted, I think I'd be pretty happy. And there's no reason to feel ashamed of yourself man, everybody jerks off who cares?