I went on a date

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Yeah, I went on a date one week ago. My friend introduced us and I don't know how but he made us go on a date. I thought she liked me because why else would she say yes. I was very nervous and happy at the same time. Actually I couldn't believe it until it actually happened. She wasn't fat and she's wasn't ugly, ( wasn't some beauty either tho and was really tall...). We got drinks, walked, talked etc... just done things that I thought regular couples on dates do.... Yeah, only later she didn't reply to my texts, asked my friend about that. He said he has no idea. Later he confessed that he lied to her about me and that's why she said yes. (That I was richer than I actually was and about some other personal stuff.) I feel like shit now.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Yeah, I went on a date one week ago. My friend introduced us and I don't know how but he made us go on a date. I thought she liked me because why else would she say yes. I was very nervous and happy at the same time. Actually I couldn't believe it until it actually happened. She wasn't fat and she's wasn't ugly, ( wasn't some beauty either tho and was really tall...). We got drinks, walked, talked etc... just done things that I thought regular couples on dates do.... Yeah, only later she didn't reply to my texts, asked my friend about that. He said he has no idea. Later he confessed that he lied to her about me and that's why she said yes. (That I was richer than I actually was and about some other personal stuff.) I feel like ѕhit now.
Tell him hes a pos and cut him out of your life

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Yeah, I went on a date one week ago. My friend introduced us and I don't know how but he made us go on a date. I thought she liked me because why else would she say yes. I was very nervous and happy at the same time. Actually I couldn't believe it until it actually happened. She wasn't fat and she's wasn't ugly, ( wasn't some beauty either tho and was really tall...). We got drinks, walked, talked etc... just done things that I thought regular couples on dates do.... Yeah, only later she didn't reply to my texts, asked my friend about that. He said he has no idea. Later he confessed that he lied to her about me and that's why she said yes. (That I was richer than I actually was and about some other personal stuff.) I feel like ѕhit now.
Tell him hes a pos and cut him out of your life
I can't, I don't really know if I will ever make new friends and I'm trying to keep all the people I know. Kinda insecure about that. Also I'm just a bit hurt that maybe he thought no one would go out with me if he didn't lie but he did it out of good cause so yeah...

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Basically your friend no doubt told her some things about you which she found out to be false. As an incel, friend introductions were always brutal. Despite the fact I am a gymcelled 6 foot 3 boxer. Women don't seem to care about anything other than facial bone structure.

I think your friend meant well.... just know that she will be sucking his dick. By forcing you two on a date he was playing the assertive guy while you was the weaker one.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Should ask your friend if she had kids. She seems like a golddigger if shes interested more in money. Usually single moms are looking for finacial support. Question is did he mention anything about her to you before the date? Did she mention if she has a job or anything/kids?

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Basically your friend no doubt told her some things about you which she found out to be false. As an incel, friend introductions were always brutal. Despite the fact I am a gymcelled 6 foot 3 boxer. Women don't seem to care about anything other than facial bone structure.

I think your friend meant well.... just know that she will be sucking his dick. By forcing you two on a date he was playing the assertive guy while you was the weaker one.
I think you are right, idk about that dick sucking part though lmao. But yes, I'm tall but my face is shit and my biggest problem. Occasionally I go to the gym (less now bc covid) and i trained swimming, football, volleyball.... Lmao I literally trained everything that I could so I discovered early on that the face is the most important thing. I also think that my friend was just trying to be nice and ment well haha.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Should ask your friend if she had kids. She seems like a golddigger if shes interested more in money. Usually single moms are looking for finacial support. Question is did he mention anything about her to you before the date? Did she mention if she has a job or anything/kids?
Nah, she goes to college and teaches German online part time. Also it's normal here for guys to finance their girlfriends unfortunately so I think she expected that. He also lied about some really personal things so that hurt me but he meant well.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
I would question now what your friend had to do to pay her back for the date with you.