I was so different to other men...anyone was like this too?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Femoids and gentlemen...i have a new topic...

I still remember when i was younger, when i was a student in the school...the 99% of men were manginas that:

- Always offered femoids to help them with the homework.

- Always offered femoids to clean their shoes.

- Always give them free food and free money.

- If a femoid insulted them, they never insulted her back.

BUT, i never:

- I never offered femoids to help them with the homework.

- I never offered femoids to clean their shoes.

- I never give them free food or free money.

- If a femoid insulted me, i always insulted her back.

So, i was seen as a "freak" by the other men and by the femoids...someone around was seen too as a "freak" because he was NOT a mangina?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Its a good thing that there are not manginas around...because they were like the 99% men that i meet when i was younger, and they used to see me as a "freak"...

*STERLING*

MY KNIFE IS NICE AND SHARP.
Its a good thing that there are not manginas around...because they were like the 99% men that i meet when i was younger, and they used to see me as a "freak"...
You remind me of my ethnic friend in middle school he didn't give a fuck about simping he pushed a foid who was slapping him later he got in huge trouble, he got sent to the principal and the female teachers were calling him a coward and a low life.

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
Maybe the reason why they didn't like me, I didn't cater to them so they made my time in school hell to deal with.

It was mostly all of the foids who troubled me while the boys did leave me alone (though some of them did try ѕhit with me, but I wasn't having it) and they could've only done that because they know I couldn't touch or say anything back or I would get written up/locked in juvenile. Might still be my ticket there if I do go back to school, I ain't fuсking around with bullies assaulting me. I would start throwing hands and sit in juvenile afterwards. fuсking crooked system... Protect the bullies, but torment the victims. Fuck outta here...

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Maybe the reason why they didn't like me, I didn't cater to them so they made my time in school hell to deal with.

It was mostly all of the foids who troubled me while the boys did leave me alone (though some of them did try ѕhit with me, but I wasn't having it) and they could've only done that because they know I couldn't touch or say anything back or I would get written up/locked in juvenile. Might still be my ticket there if I do go back to school, I ain't fuсking around with bullies assaulting me. I would start throwing hands and sit in juvenile afterwards. fuсking crooked system... Protect the bullies, but torment the victims. Fuck outta here...
Just be a chiseled, sharp edged table bro

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
You remind me of my ethnic friend in middle school he didn't give a fuck about simping he pushed a foid who was slapping him later he got in huge trouble, he got sent to the principal and the female teachers were calling him a coward and a low life.
Thats the fuсking double standard in the feminazi society: ifa femoids insults a man, nobody bats an eye, but if the man insults her back, everyone loses their minds.

And if a femoid start to attack a man nobody bats an eye, but if the man starts to defend himself everyone comes to protect the femoids.

And the fuсking social justice warriors NEVER complain about that....is obvious they only want privileges for the femoids....

*STERLING*

MY KNIFE IS NICE AND SHARP.
*STERLING* said:
Thats the fuсking double standard in the feminazi society: ifa femoids insults a man, nobody bats an eye, but if the man insults her back, everyone loses their minds.

And if a femoid start to attack a man nobody bats an eye, but if the man starts to defend himself everyone comes to protect the femoids.

And the fuсking social justice warriors NEVER complain about that....is obvious they only want privileges for the femoids....
MODERN SOYCIETY IS HELL ON EARTH.