i want a online job so i can work from anywhere

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
no way in hell i want to go to the same fuсking office evey fuсking day, i want a job that let me work from anywhere i have internet acces
Id LOVE to get something like this... Im a writer, but cant figure out how to get PAID doing it...

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
    104/300
isn't that basically an office job? except ye have the freedom of yer own household, and somewhat of a freedom of time management. ngl though, i'm practicin online coding like html, css, javascript n whatever for as a temporary/hobby job. except yer a gamedev so maybe it'll be easier for you to get one as well or hell make a indie game and put it up on steam and hope that some big youtuber plays it and gives you free promotion.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
isn't that basically an office job? except ye have the freedom of yer own household, and somewhat of a freedom of time management. ngl though, i'm practicin online coding like html, css, javascript n whatever for as a temporary/hobby job. except yer a gamedev so maybe it'll be easier for you to get one as well or hell make a indie game and put it up on steam and hope that some big youtuber plays it and gives you free promotion.
this