I used to be an incel - Until i found the gym.

GimmePumPum

Incels.Net Junior
I think its possible to work your way out of being an incel.

Yeah so I used to be an incel up until 2 years ago. All throughout school i got roasted for being fat/ugly etc. Girls i liked would openly say I was "nice, but really ugly" when they knew i could hear them. Id hear my crush say shit like 'ew, hes disgusting... haha im so mean' when someone suggested she date me and all. I wasn't obese, but overweight. I spent most of my time playing video games and shit, (2.8 K/D on R6 Siege btw) and I didnt go out much. I was getting absolutely 0 positive female attention, with loads of negative attention from them, and had 0 self confidence. The few times I managed to muster up enough confidence to speak to a girl, i got shot straight down brutally. I had tried countless diets and exercise to lose weight and nothing had ever worked for me. I grew up hating myself.

One day I had a sudden change in drive. I said fuck being an incel, Im not with this shit. I went on bodybuilding.com and searched for the most intense lifting and weight loss programme they had. I followed the meal plans gram for gram, meal for meal. Within the space of 8 months I lost 14kg - my body transformed. Even my face was unrecognisable. From round and lumpy to chiseled with an actual jaw and cheekbones.

Fast forward a year and - not to toot my own horn but - I was pretty ripped. I started getting female attention I only ever dreamed of. Girls approaching me at parties, messaging me on snapchat etc etc.

Right now I'm 21 and I've fucked over 24 girls, with about seven of them being 8.5+

I'm not here to brag. What I'm trying to say is that I was once an incel too. I genuinely believed that id never see a pussy, that id die alone, and that id never be loved or wanted. But the hard work from committing yourself to lifting weights and eating properly pays off like nothing else. In 6-12 months time, you could either be your current self, unchanged, or you could be the most chad-like version of yourself possible. You choose.

Oh, and if you have no game or confidence, don't worry. The confidence comes when you look in the mirror and are genuinely proud of what you see. I was socially awkward as fuck before all this.
Don't give up trying.
And i still have that 2.8kdr on siege

Tdlr - Just fucking lift

Last edited:

supercell

5'4 subhuman
alot of incels have disabilities and cant work out. im going to the gym rn who tf really wants to be an incel? this also wont really work if your short. all the power to you for ascending but its not possible for some incels. i personally believe you shouldnt have to go through all of this shit just to be loved and not harrased everywhere you go.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I think its possible to work your way out of being an incel.

Yeah so I used to be an incel up until 2 years ago. All throughout school i got roasted for being fat/ugly etc. Girls i liked would openly say I was "nice, but really ugly" when they knew i could hear them. Id hear my crush say ѕhit like 'ew, hes disgusting... haha im so mean' when someone suggested she date me and all. I wasn't obese, but overweight. I spent most of my time playing video games and ѕhit, (2.8 K/D on R6 Siege btw) and I didnt go out much. I was getting absolutely 0 positive female attention, with loads of negative attention from them, and had 0 self confidence. The few times I managed to muster up enough confidence to speak to a girl, i got shot straight down brutally. I had tried countless diets and exercise to lose weight and nothing had ever worked for me. I grew up hating myself.

One day I had a sudden change in drive. I said fuck being an incel, Im not with this ѕhit. I went on bodybuilding.com and searched for the most intense lifting and weight loss programme they had. I followed the meal plans gram for gram, meal for meal. Within the space of 8 months I lost 14kg - my body transformed. Even my face was unrecognisable. From round and lumpy to chiseled with an actual jaw and cheekbones.

Fast forward a year and - not to toot my own horn but - I was pretty ripped. I started getting female attention I only ever dreamed of. Girls approaching me at parties, messaging me on snapchat etc etc.

Right now I'm 21 and I've fucked over 24 girls, with about seven of them being 8.5+

I'm not here to brag. What I'm trying to say is that I was once an incel too. I genuinely believed that id never see a pusѕy, that id die alone, and that id never be loved or wanted. But the hard work from committing yourself to lifting weights and eating properly pays off like nothing else. In 6-12 months time, you could either be your current self, unchanged, or you could be the most chad-like version of yourself possible. You choose.

Oh, and if you have no game or confidence, don't worry. The confidence comes when you look in the mirror and are genuinely proud of what you see. I was socially awkward as fuck before all this.
Don't give up trying.
And i still have that 2.8kdr on siege

Tdlr - Just fuсking lift
You forgot the just showermaxx bro

GimmePumPum

Incels.Net Junior
alot of incels have disabilities and cant work out. im going to the gym rn who tf really wants to be an incel? this also wont really work if your short. all the power to you for ascending but its not possible for some incels. i personally believe you shouldnt have to go through all of this ѕhit just to be loved and not harrased everywhere you go.
U shouldnt have to go through it. Girls get attention by doing literally nothing. Might have to show their tits if theyre sub 5.
But u cant change that, its a fact of life. You can only change urself and live within societys current norms. By the time they significantly change we'll probably all be dead.
I'm not particularly tall either but ive maneged to fuck girls who were a couple inches taller than me - again not tryna brag just facts that it's possible.
Its not about becoming the best looking guy around. Its about being the best version of yourself. If u achieve your highest potential, you're almost guaranteed some ass.

With regards to disabilities, I hadn't thought of that. That definitely makes things a lot harder. Intermittent fasting and meal plans can still achieve the goals you want, although slower. They should get whatever exercise and muscle stimulation they are able to get.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
Well i'll tell you my story. I was on the skinny side but my metabolism finally dropped so I could put on weight easier. I went to the gym for months improving my workout and diet plan as I went along. My body started to look quite good. I had a 6 pack, broadish shoulders, 6 ft frame. Then magically... men in the gym started paying attention to me. I would get comments like he's growing pretty fast. How big do you think he will get. He's got a nice frame. He will look better than us when he puts on a bit more. But I got no comments from foids except the female personal trainer that I started off with. She said she might use me when I get bigger for her personal traing portfolio. Basically she gave me a beginner workout plan and would want to take credit for the rest of the 11 months +. After looking in the mirror and feeling good about my body I begun to look at foids. none fucks were given. Actually the 5 ft overweight girl at the gym looked away when I looked at her and I still went had to go and see sex workers.

GimmePumPum

Incels.Net Junior
Well i'll tell you my story. I was on the skinny side but my metabolism finally dropped so I could put on weight easier. I went to the gym for months improving my workout and diet plan as I went along. My body started to look quite good. I had a 6 pack, broadish shoulders, 6 ft frame. Then magically... men in the gym started paying attention to me. I would get comments like he's growing pretty fast. How big do you think he will get. He's got a nice frame. He will look better than us when he puts on a bit more. But I got no comments from foids except the female personal trainer that I started off with. She said she might use me when I get bigger for her personal traing portfolio. Basically she gave me a beginner workout plan and would want to take credit for the rest of the 11 months +. After looking in the mirror and feeling good about my body I begun to look at foids. none fucks were given. Actually the 5 ft overweight girl at the gym looked away when I looked at her and I still went had to go and see sex workers.
Foids don't comment openly at first unless you start convos and provoke it. The best shot they shoot is fucking glancing at you across the club. You gotta go try secure the bag yourself at first. When bitches see you getting attention from other bitches, they start to want ur attention instead. Its absurd and i'll never understand it. But its the way it is.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
shit man, brutal

Amiya

Rhodes Island
DontWakeMe said:
Foids don't comment openly at first unless you start convos and provoke it. The best shot they shoot is fuсking glancing at you across the club. You gotta go try secure the bag yourself at first. When bitches see you getting attention from other bitches, they start to want ur attention instead. Its absurd and i'll never understand it. But its the way it is.
1583027076255.png

GimmePumPum

Incels.Net Junior
You can go to the gym, but there is not gym for your face.

Pure bluepill propaganda.
Was generally rated a 4 pre-gym. Fat cheeks, folds from my nose to the edges of my mouth, no jawline, no cheekbones, fat fold lines around my eyes etc.

Now my face is skinny. People who i havent seen in years don't recognise me for a second. A girl at the club last saturday told me she thought i'm a 10 (obviously was exaggerating to try get some meat but the point applies that its improved). Gym changes ur face more than u think.

FatCel

GimmePumPum

Incels.Net Junior
GimmePumPum said:
DontWakeMe said:
Foids don't comment openly at first unless you start convos and provoke it. The best shot they shoot is fuсking glancing at you across the club. You gotta go try secure the bag yourself at first. When bitches see you getting attention from other bitches, they start to want ur attention instead. Its absurd and i'll never understand it. But its the way it is.
View attachment 9118
Gym comes before this step. Top left pic could be u

GimmePumPum

Incels.Net Junior
GimmePumPum said:
no interest in one night stands, i wanted a gf, not some hoe
I have a gf now. It's all doable once you're confident. U cant fake it all tho, need to source confidence from something physical, like having a gym bod