I thought we could support a good cause: being against bullying of young boys

DANYP

Incels.Net Junior
I suffered bullying during my entire teen years, for being ugly, for being shy, for not being able to talk to women properly, and being rejected when I tried, for not showing enough self respect. I think it did mark my personality for the worse. It's a real problem a lot of young boys suffer. I know not all incels suffered bullying when they were kids, but many do. It's part of the awful tribalistic nature of the society we live in. Kids are much more cruel (and probably more brutally honest) than adults, and they are less "civilized", so natural laws regarding social behavior are much more animalistic in kids and teenagers; not saying adults don't operate under the same principles, but I think it's worse among kids.

My point is that many people associate incels, and particularly the incel community with mass murderers now, because of a few that did it. Others associate us with raging hate against women and society as a whole, which to be honest, some incels are like that, and I'm not criticizing it because I understand it. But I was thinking that supporting the cause against bullying may actually help people, young boys that may become incels in the future, people that I, and probably many of you, sympathize with; and it's a genuinely good cause that is partially related to our problem. The problem is our culture, and for many it begins during their childhood or their teen years, when such culture begins being absorbed by the newer generations. Being against bullying is something everyone would agree with (I asssume), people that don't identify themselves as incels will probably see it as a good cause. I think if we get associated with that cause, people would stop seeing us the way they do (I mean negatively), but most important, we might be actually doing something to change this tribalistic nature of society where everyone behaves like animals in the light of mating, of making friends, of considering the value of other people as humans; it's something that may not help us (it may be too late for us), but could help future generations, young boys that will eventually be like us. I'm not throwing any specific ideas here because I've been thinking my entire life of how to solve the problem of bullying in schools and I never came up with a good solution. But throwing the idea here, may inspire someone eventually with a sharper mind than mine to come up with some solution, some way to actually actively support the cause against bullying. Thank you all if you read!

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Tall incels won't experience as much bullying, but if you are a short incel, like most ricecels, like me, you will experience it your entire life. I agree with your post and it would be nice to rebrand us into a mens' help group, but with the feminazis burning our asses every time we speak up, it will be difficult. That and the more extremist elements in our group will likely force us to abandon the moniker "incel" and find something new first...

Even beyond that a real problem exists: domineering mothers. To be frank, one of the best ways we can discourage extremism and helping other incels is to encourage daily masturbation, but those feminazis and domineering mothers will just call us disgusting; even if their own sons are incels!

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
Tall incels won't experience as much bullying, but if you are a short incel, like most ricecels, like me, you will experience it your entire life. I agree with your post and it would be nice to rebrand us into a mens' help group, but with the feminazis burning our asses every time we speak up, it will be difficult. That and the more extremist elements in our group will likely force us to abandon the moniker "incel" and find something new first...

Even beyond that a real problem exists: domineering mothers. To be frank, one of the best ways we can discourage extremism and helping other incels is to encourage daily masturbation, but those feminazis and domineering mothers will just call us disgusting; even if their own sons are incels!
Can confirm that as a 6'0 15 year old I didn't get bullied

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
We can help with bullying by rebranding this incel self help group into something like An Old Jedi Order, where celibacy is part of the Jedi tradiion. It also provides us a cover story for training in martial arts.

The real problem will be overbearing and overly aggressive mothers of incels, who cannot understand why women aren't throwing themselves at their ugly, short, fat sons. They will challenge every BLACKPILL we throw out, and will be a major burden when we get into topics like masturbation.

King Abazo

There's nothing worse than having Axel as teacher
We can help with bullying by rebranding this incel self help group into something like An Old Jedi Order, where celibacy is part of the Jedi tradiion. It also provides us a cover story for training in martial arts.

The real problem will be overbearing and overly aggressive mothers of incels, who cannot understand why women aren't throwing themselves at their ugly, short, fat sons. They will challenge every BLACKPILL we throw out, and will be a major burden when we get into topics like masturbation.
Yes a Jedi order sounds interesting. I have been thinking about something similar. I myself have been planning to practice filipino martial arts with my friend. But a group of only incels are too few, we need to ally us with people with similar opinions. We also need a moral code so we will not become evil so that we will gain loyalty from our members.