I think i've finally admitted to myself that I'm an Incel.

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
I just wanted to say hello, so "Hi". I'm 24, very small number of friends and never been in a relationship. Took the university pill, made no connections romantically or professionally and now i have a useless degree and no job. Im just sitting in my family home, and it dawned on me. I'm an Incel. No, i'm not bitter. I don't blame anyone, i just dont have great genetics. I think i stopped trying a couple of years ago, but it just clicked today that im in this label/group.

When did you guys realise you were an Incel?

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
What about consciously? As i say, i think ive been subconsciously following an incel life for years. During uni, i did try to be social. Tried really hard just to make some friends, failed miserably.

Sasaki

Von
What about consciously? As i say, i think ive been subconsciously following an incel life for years. During uni, i did try to be social. Tried really hard just to make some friends, failed miserably.
Last year I found out about Lookism and about all my flaws along with the requirements needed these days to be with a woman.

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
Is the tall thing an American thing? I've not seen much of that in my small corner of the UK. It seems to just be how chad some guys are. Abs seem to be the most important factors, and im kinda fat. (Im also short but new short guys that slayed)

FatCel

Is the tall thing an American thing? I've not seen much of that in my small corner of the UK. It seems to just be how chad some guys are. Abs seem to be the most important factors, and im kinda fat. (Im also short but new short guys that slayed)
No face and frame is what matters the most a fat chadlet will still slay more than a muscular ugly guy

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I just wanted to say hello, so "Hi". I'm 24, very small number of friends and never been in a relationship. Took the university pill, made no connections romantically or professionally and now i have a useless degree and no job. Im just sitting in my family home, and it dawned on me. I'm an Incel. No, i'm not bitter. I don't blame anyone, i just dont have great genetics. I think i stopped trying a couple of years ago, but it just clicked today that im in this label/group.

Welcome fren, the community here is pretty based so I’ll think you’ll enjoy your stay.

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
SickoMode said:

Welcome fren, the community here is pretty based so I’ll think you’ll enjoy your stay.

Thank you! :) I hope everyone is nice. I have some mental health issues and don't deal well with confrontation sometimes, so hopefully i enjoy my time here and people from the outside dont attack us/dox me. I thought it might be fun to hang online with some people in a similar situation.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
SickoMode said:

Thank you! :) I hope everyone is nice. I have some mental health issues and don't deal well with confrontation sometimes, so hopefully i enjoy my time here and people from the outside dont attack us/dox me. I thought it might be fun to hang online with some people in a similar situation.
Not gonna lie, IT and Plebbit are pretty toxic so heads up if they try to harass you. Most of us have dealt with at least some of it. The difference between us and foids is we don’t announce it to the whole world. We deal with it ourselves and shut that shit down.

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
SickoMode said:
Dionysos said:

Not gonna lie, IT and Plebbit are pretty toxic so heads up if they try to harass you. Most of us have dealt with at least some of it. The difference between us and foids is we don’t announce it to the whole world. We deal with it ourselves and shut that ѕhit down.
Yeah ill just have to be careful not to share too much personal information. Always behind a VPN atleast, so that's hopefully helping here too. Thanks for the kind welcome! :D

I'll probably figure out how to disable profile views and stuff too

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
SickoMode said:
Not gonna lie, IT and Plebbit are pretty toxic so heads up if they try to harass you. Most of us have dealt with at least some of it. The difference between us and foids is we don’t announce it to the whole world. We deal with it ourselves and shut that ѕhit down.
Yeah ill just have to be careful not to share too much personal information. Always behind a VPN atleast, so that's hopefully helping here too. Thanks for the kind welcome! :D

Eye symbol, upper left corner

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
SickoMode said:
Dionysos said:

Not sure what this does but i clicked it so it's striked through. I've also found privacy settings and set most things to me only. I've left my dm's open for now, because i dont see the harm in it yet.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
SickoMode said:

Not sure what this does but i clicked it so it's striked through. I've also found privacy settings and set most things to me only. I've left my dm's open for now, because i dont see the harm in it yet.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Welcome man.

The only social life that i had (which was poor anyway) died when i finished highschool. And that was 8 years ago. And now here i am...

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
Welcome man.

The only social life that i had (which was poor anyway) died when i finished highschool. And that was 8 years ago. And now here i am...
Im very lucky that a couple of my high school friends have kept in touch. Theyre a mix of people like me (but less self-aware about it) and a couple of semichads (girlfriends or kids, but not successful). We mainly play card games! It's very fun, but i never feel i can be truly open with them. Im already feeling at home here! Honestly, if it wasnt for 2 friends in particular that used to rope me into things/invite me to things regularly (out of 6), i probably would only speak to family over the last 3 years.
------------------

I've been reading through the forum and it's a little disappointing that a lot of the 'advice' that gets thrown around here isnt relevant to me. I'm hygenic (shower and wash daily, brush my teeth, wear clean clothes, deodorant etc), im friendly towards people and im not negative at all. Just realistic about my social standing. At work i get complimented by bosses all the time for being really nice with customers too. Just outside of this, i cant really make any new connections that last.

@Dionysos Thanks for the explanation, i appreciate it! :)

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
Hi, it's nice to meet you, welcome.
I'm also UK, i've wondered the same thing about the tall thing, doesn't seem as big of a factor over here as it sounds like it is in the states.
Abs are attainable,but take some dieting. Again everyone is different but if you feel like abs will help you, then go for it.
I was a fat guy and got abs, so if you wanted any diet/exercise help, let me know.

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
SickoMode said:
I'm also UK, i've wondered the same thing about the tall thing, doesn't seem as big of a factor over here as it sounds like it is in the states.
Abs are attainable,but take some dieting. Again everyone is different but if you feel like abs will help you, then go for it.
I was a fat guy and got abs, so if you wanted any diet/exercise help, let me know.
Thanks for the kind response. I live very rural, so gyms arent an option for me unfortunately. I'm already dieting and losing some weight. I will keep you guys updated with how weightloss goes lol. If i suddenly become chad, i will update you guys.

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
Usetocel said:
SickoMode said:
Thanks for the kind response. I live very rural, so gyms arent an option for me unfortunately. I'm already dieting and losing some weight. I will keep you guys updated with how weightloss goes lol. If i suddenly become chad, i will update you guys.
What is it that you feel is preventing you from success?

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
Why do you care? This is an incel forum stop trying to save people lol. I was polite the first time but i wasnt asking for your advice :)